Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Chapter 24

Cameron

The minute Maddie's hand drifts to the edge of the t-shirt around her body, I'm unable to take my eyes off of her. I'm so turned on that I can hardly breathe when she tugs that t-shirt over her head and tosses it to the side, her breasts bouncing free. Those pretty pink nipples are teasing the hell out of me, especially when she sets the phone down on the mattress, gets on all fours, and hovers them right into my line of view. "I bet you wish you were here right now, don't you?" She asks, giggling softly at the expression on my face. My jaw is clenched as I continue to stroke my cock.

"I would do anything to be beneath you right now," I say.

"Such as...?" She props the phone against a pillow and sits back on her knees, playing with her beautiful, luscious tits. I could watch her for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.

"Well, for starters, I'd suck on those pretty nipples of yours until you'd be writhing with pleasure. I'd make you so wet that you'd be begging me to fuck you, Mads."

She slips her hand into the band of her leggings, keeping one hand on her breast and using her free one to touch herself. I focus on her fingers' tiny circular motions, the scrap of fabric separating me from what I want to see driving me to the brink of utter insanity. "Fuck yeah, baby," I tell her sternly, growing harder by the second. Maddie is nothing but pure temptation, and she knows it. She's fully aware of the effect she has on me.

"I bet you want to see more, don't you?" She asks. I watch intently as she pulls her leggings and panties down to sit around her knees. She's glistening even through the camera, her evident arousal making me tug my cock harder. I remember when we were younger, how she was so shy and timid at first to experience new things, and now she's... God, she's a goddess. An actual goddess.

Is now really the right time to be doing this when her brother and best friend are in the next room over? Probably not, but Maddie's needs are ingrained in me at this point. Despite what she told me, her reaction to this news of Nina didn't make me feel any better about the situation. She's nervous, and I need her to understand that no one. Not Nina, not Katie, not anyone will replace her. She's the only one for me.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." And she truly is. Her blonde curly hair is piled up in a bun on top of her head, a few curls raining down around her perfectly round face. Her lips are wet, eyes lidded with pleasure, and if I could jump through a phone screen? I damn well would. "Finger that tight pussy, baby. Let me hear how wet that shit is."

The little whimper that escapes her mouth is torture, but she does as she's told, letting me hear how ready she is. My dick is painfully hard as I stroke it, hating that I can't be buried deep inside her.

"Cam," she pleads, squeezing her breast. Her head falls to the side, her mouth drops open, and her fingers pick up their speed. I'm entranced at watching the way she slides against her hand, bringing herself pleasure as her eyes stay locked on the camera. Locked on me as my hips tilt off the bed, rocking against my enclosed fist.

With a huff of defiance, Maddie lies down on her back, spreading her legs nice and wide for me. With the camera still propped up on the pillow, she gives me the perfect view of what I'm craving. The one thing I'd kill to drown myself in right about now.

A strangled groan escapes my throat when she uses two fingers to spread her lips open, revealing the gate to fucking heaven itself. "That's right," I encourage as she rubs her clit again. "Come for me."

Her back arches as her hips move frantically against those fingers. She's close, and before I finish, I always get her there first. It's my one rule.

"Imagine I was there, Mads. Imagine I'm right between your thighs, sticking my tongue right into your wet cunt."

icon lock

Show your support for DeAnna Faison, and continue reading this story

by DeAnna Faison
@Believeeexoxo
Season 4 of My Brother's Best Friend Maddie and Cameron believe they'...
Unlock a new story part. Your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.
See how Coins support your favorite writers like @Believeeexoxo.