New Toys to Play

The rest of our holidays went in a heartbeat, we just stayed in the house. As said, we did start on the next year's books ahead, thinking it may leave us free time later. Before we knew it, it was time to come back. I went over to my mother's, I was supposed to be there for a week, but I only managed three days. I came back in the middle of the night, she was asleep with my jersey on, nothing underneath.

"You are back!" she spied with sleepy eyes.

"I couldn't take it."

"I missed you," she smiled with her eyes closed, opening her legs as I clambered upon her.

"This looks good on you," I said, running my hand on my jersey.

"It smells like you."

"Have you been..."

"Yes, yes I have..." she interrupted.

So, for a few weeks we had our schedule set up. I didn't even step into my dorm that year. She was right, after that summer holiday with her, I was ready to start full mode. I went back to training like a maniac, I could also feel my brain being trained, and studying got easier and easier.

Although soon enough it was time to try what we had talked about. We went out for dinner in the city, she was anxious, a bit jumpy perhaps. Granted now I think I should've probably thought about it thoroughly, what

kind of implications it would have in our lives and if we were ready to step into a lifestyle not meant for undeveloped minds, we were hardly adults yet. Our heads weren't in the right place, but we didn't question it. We were what we were: she wanted what she wanted. We were struggling to relax; we were both strained. We finished dinner and she drove to where she wanted to go. I thought it'd be some sort of hidden scene, somewhere difficult to find. Instead, we went into the parking lot of a hotel. She took my hand and led me to the elevator.

"Where are we going?" I was confused.

"I thought that going to a place with loads of people may be too much for me. I don't really know what goes on there, so I thought we could start low profile."

"What?" I was really confused as we stepped out of the elevator. She took the card from her pocket, opened the door with it, and showed me what was inside. She just opened the door and closed it again.

"What do you think?"

"Are you serious?"

"Well, I didn't go through all this trouble just to joke."

"Why like this?"

"I realized we have no experience, we are too young, and...too hot to go places like those. This is easier, just remember: together."

"Okay."

"And ahm.... please be careful, ... I mean..."

"I know, I will," I paused, she seemed nervous now. "You lead me okay. I'll do what you want me to."

"I don't want you to kiss her."

"I don't want to kiss either. I mean...is she..."

"A hooker? Yes, a very expensive, professional one. So

just remember...it's a...toy..."

"This is your idea, whatever you want." I needed to make sure she wasn't going to loathe me for it after.

"Do you want..." she reached into her pocket and showed me a few little pills.

"It can't hurt." We took one each.

I seized her face, kissing her, feeling her unwind. She grabbed my hand, walking me in. This girl (well, a woman really), on the bed, Jesus my girlfriend had specific taste. She did say try new things, didn't she? She seemed of Asian background, with big breasts, short black hair, wearing red underwear, sitting on the bed waiting for us, legs crossed.