Nosedive

Soon enough school started again, and that year was loaded. I could tell it started differently, she wasn't so eager to get things done, to be the best. She was just...living by the day. I thought she was focused on trying to keep me happy. I had the feeling she assumed I was thinking differently of her after the summer. She started to come up with new things to do, slowly going down that road we couldn't return from.

"Hey babe, how was practice? Still there?"

"Yes, I just finished showering. Be back soon."

"Okay. However, I was thinking that I've been far too easy to get, don't you think?"

"What?"

"Well, I've always been at your service whenever you want. No tonight babe, I'm just gonna go to bed."

"Okay...I guess."

"I'll say no, but you can try anyway."

"Oh really?"

"I will refuse roundly. But you can't take no for an answer, can you?"

"Never. You're mine."

"We'll see about that. It won't be easy."

"I wouldn't expect you to be."

Naturally, I rushed home. The place was dark and

silent: she was in bed as she said she would. I got in next to her, she was wearing huge sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. I couldn't help but hoot; she was in character all the way. She was pretending to be asleep. I kept stroking

her belly with no response. I lowered my hand, entering her panties.

"No tonight," she said, it was so hard to keep a straight face.

"Come on, Kitten," I insisted, reaching even further.

"No!" she refused, taking my hand away.

"Yeah, come on."

"I'm not in the mood."

"I'll get you in the mood."

"Yeah, right," she sneered.

"Come on!" I seized her wrist and pulled it to impel her to lay down on her back, hastily climbing on top of her. She tried to stop me, but I was too fast, so I jammed her down.

"Get off me," she yelled with angry, beautiful eyes.

"I said come on."

"You are not my boss."

"Shut your mouth," I commanded her, she couldn't hide the smile, she tried by biting her inner cheek: her eyes sparkled at me.

She was wriggling so much, rapidly I took her neckline, and tore the shirt open as she huffed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She was such a good pretender; I was starting to feel she didn't want it. But I seized both her hands and extended them together behind her head. I tried to lower her pants, but she glued her legs together. I had to pull hard.

"Stop," she said. I glanced at her; I saw her playing.

"No."

"Stop or I'll scream."

"I don't care."

And she did, she screamed loudly, giving me chills. So,

I used my legs to slide her pants off. I snatched her underwear with one hand as I was still holding her hands with the other, and as she shouted again, I stuffed her mouth with her panties. She was stunned, she liked it, I could tell by the twitch. Though still in character, she never dropped character.