Chapter 39.

It's been two days since that incident. Daniel was discharged from the hospital.

Eira asked the nurse to check upon that man and got to know that there is slight concussion nothing else.

After a day of being shifted to the ward he vanished from there and no one knows about his whereabouts.

Eira checked the CCTV but got nothing. She was relieved that he didn't die because of her.

She even asked for forgiveness infront of Allah numerous times. Even though there was no fault of her but she was feeling a little guiltly.

She was back to her usual self but the wounds and cuts didn't healed completely. Alex got extra possessive over her.

He wasn't allowing her to even leave their bedroom as she wasn't well still.

He even ordered to construct a gate to enter terrace and it had digital lock, the password is only known to Eira and Alex.

He even appointed two guards for her safety, they were his guards not his Mafia men.

He drove his car in full speed and parked in his garage, he took the lift pressed the code and went straight in the basement.

He opened one of the cell and took a step inside. There was an unconscious man tied to a chair.

He slowly went towards him and slapped his cheek making him wake up in jolt.

He blinked few times and looked at his surroundings, he looked at Alex and a relief spread over his face.

"Boss." He whispered in a low voice.

"I heard you were doing something to the doctor." Alex straight came to the point.

A rush of realisation hit him and his lips turned into a smirk.

" Yeah, I was showing her place. But boss she was an art."

Alex clenched his jaw looking at his lust filled eyes.

"Why were you killing her?"

"She crossed her limits, is she dead? And why am I here?"

This was the first time that someone was trying to act friendly infront of him even after knowing his true identity. Everyone would shiver under his presence but this man was inviting his own death.

"I heard you were forcing yourself on her." His voice was getting colder than before as each second passes.

But the man infront of him was unaware of the situation.

"Oh yes boss, she was such a slut. Even you couldn't resist if you would've seen her. She is such a bitch though, playing hard to get." He was rambling as if he is talking to his friends and this is such a normal topic.

"How many girls have you slept with?"

"I'll not brag boss but numerous, I love the one who would deny. The real fun is to get them by force, those confidence they try to show but gets crushed. Fucking Christ."

Alex was beyond pissed would be an understatement.

"From when are you doing all this work?"

"I guess when I was 17."

"And how old are you?"

"32."

"Mother, sister or any wife?"

Alex already got his full biodata but he was playing with him.

"Mother is old, 3 sisters but they aren't that pretty, a wife who gave birth to a daughter." He had a disappointed look on his face.