Chapter 79

They reached back an hour ago and Eira already slept in the car and he carried her upstairs and from that time she was asleep.

Umar was in his study room trying hard to focus on his work but wasn't able to do it.

He kept his head on his palms and started taking deep breath to calm his racing heart, he felt suffocated.

He wasn't able to breathe properly and was thinking that Eira loved someone, made his heart clench, he felt like dying.

"Ya Allah don't do this to me please, I couldn't even imagine myself without her. I love her Allah and you are aware of it, make her love me back please."

"I can never able to go through this Allah, how can I be able to live when she is loving someone else. If someone else would say this to me I wouldn't believe it but she said it herself."

His voice choked and tears were brimming in his eyes.

"Don't test me this way ya Allah I beg you don't test me this way. I know Allah I don't deserve that pure soul but Allah I can't see her loving someone, I'll become the man she deserves please change her heart and let her love me please ya rab."

He heard screams and sobs of Eira and he immediately ran to the bedroom.

She was crying in her sleep and was in a state of torment. He ran towards her and sat beside her.

"Eira. It's just a dream, wake up." He shook her a little but she was trying to free herself from his grip.

"Don't touch me. Leave." She yelled.

"Eira hey you are just dreaming, wake up."

She abruptly opened her eyes in panic and was breathing heavily, Umar gently wiped away the sweat beads from her forehead.

"It's okay it's okay everything's gonna be alright." He whispered softly tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

She was looking at him in pure shock but suddenly came back in her senses and hugged him tightly.

"You are with me now and no one can harm you." He whispered caressing her back.

She was taking shaky breaths and was clutching his shirt tightly.

"Please don't leave me... Please." She mumbled.

"Never." He whispered and closed his eyes.

She started sobbing on his chest and he was continuously caressing and patting her back to calm her down.

After a few minutes she calmed a little and moved back.

"Umar, he killed them." She said and it clenched his heart looking at her broken self.

"Who killed, whom Eira?" He asked trying to compose himself to listen to her answer.

She froze for a second and was looking in his eyes.

"You will be broken by this." She whispered and he took a shaky breath.

"I'll try not to." He whispered back.

"Promise." She asked and he nodded in response.

She was taking deep breaths to calm herself.

"Stefan killed them." She whispered and her hands started trembling.

This totally froze Umar and he wasn't able to even breathe.

"Who?" He asked, with a lot of courage.

"My parents." She mumbled looking down and tears started falling from her eyes down to her lap.