Chapter 76.

The day went in a blur and it was around 8 pm.

He knocked on the door and she immediately ran towards the door, but stood there for a few seconds to calm her racing heart and opened the door.

They greeted each other and as usual he did his usual routine, side hugging her and giving a quick kiss on her temple.

His eyes landed on the dining table and he snapped his face in her direction.

"Oh no no, before you get angry don't. The food came from the neighbours and I just served it on the table nothing else." She immediately explained it to him before his volcano erupted.

He took a breath of relief and sat on the couch.

"How did you unlock the kitchen door?" He asked after realising it was open.

She smiled sheepishly looking at him.

"Eiraa?!" He knew that face very well.

"It's your fault." She tried to blame him now with a smirk.

"My fault?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes."

"Do elaborate it Mrs Eira Noor Jabir."

She blushed at the name.

"You taught me how to break the locks without keys." she replied casually with a shrug.

"Ya Allah." He mumbled under his breath.
"I didn't teach you to apply it to me."

She just shrugged with a smirk.

He shook his head in disbelief and went to freshen up, she took his bag from the couch and went into his study room to place it.

He came back and sat on the chair, she knew how tired he was just by looking at his face, his messy hairs, tired eyes and dull body posture gave her the idea.

She went near him and stood in front of him, he looked up at her a little confused.

But without saying anything she just wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him for a hug, he got completely froze by her actions.

She started brushing his hairs and slightly pecked on his head, he was beyond shocked at this but eventually he encircled his hands around her waist and buried his face on her stomach.

She smiled at this and was continuously brushing his hair, he got completely calm by this.

"You are so precious to me Umar." She softly mumbled resting her cheek on his head.

She was giving him a tough time but he wanted her to continue by her sweet torture to his heart afterall it only belongs to her.

He tightened his grip around her waist and got snuggled up on her stomach.

She stood there in that same position until he wanted her to. This was the bare minimum she could do for him.

Men will never ask for comfort but deep down they crave that one touch from that one specific person.

She knew very well when to act like a spoiled child and when to become a grown up adult for him and right now she was a mature person as he needed that little comfort.

He moved a little and took her left hand as her right hand was busy playing with his hair.

He was about to kiss her palm but got stiffened in his place, she looked at him and it froze her too.

"What is this Eira?" He asked and raised his eyes to meet hers.

She gulped and tried to take her hand away but he was holding her tightly.