Chapter 83.

An idea came into her mind and she took deep breath first to calm her erratic heartbeats. Her hand was throbbing in pain but she was trying to ignore the pain.

She tried to unlock the window but it wasn't any use, she took a lamp from the side table and threw it to the window making glass to scatter.

She immediately ran back to the washroom and closed the door, within minutes she heard the voice of Chris, he was continuously banging the door of the room.

Eira closed her eyes she was breathing heavily because of the noises, she heard the gun shot and the room door opened.

She heard him cursing and slowly opened the washroom door, she saw him near the window looking outside while holding a gun in his hand.

She tip-toed herself and ran towards the door and closed the room door from outside, Chris started banging on it.

She ran downstairs and opened the back door, as the front side may have security. She ran down to the street and was running fast for her life.

The streets looked a little familiar and she got extremely excited to finally notice it, if she would take 3 turns she would be in front of her father's house.

She started running really fast thinking she might be finally saved from everything but the reality had to hit her hard.

She was about to enter the street but she got caught by Chris, he grabbed her from the back and injected her.

She immediately lost consciousness and was about to touch the ground but he held her.

He started laughing looking at her, he loved how stubborn and strong she was, she played so well with him but eventually he was the winner.

He carried her back to his house and laid her on the bed, he watched her keenly and his eyes landed on her thumb.

He unwrapped the cloth from it and threw the toothbrush to the corner, he examined it for a few seconds and within seconds relocated her thumb.

"Impressive Kat." He whispered looking at her angelic face and leaned down to kiss her but there was a message sound on his phone.

He took his phone out and played the video, he was laughing manically looking at the video of Alex.

He was enjoying it to the core, he didn't have any personal grudges with Alex but he wanted to make Eira his and for that, big mountain named Alex needed to be removed from the way.

He re-watched it again and again on the loop, he already corrupted the forensic department to give the fake report and confirm that the body was of Eira's.

He sent the video to Stefan and kept it back laughing wholeheartedly, Alex's misery was his enjoyment.

On the other hand when Stefan received the video he was out of the world in extreme happiness, he loved the video and played it on the projector.

He was enjoying it so much seeing him completely broken like this, he transferred the big amount to Chris bank.

It was around 11 am when Eira regained her consciousness, she looked at her surroundings and was really confused but all the memories crashed back in her brain making her shudder.

She was about to move from her place but the door opened and Chris entered with a smile plastered on his face, he had a tray of food in his hands.

"Morning sunshine." He said with a wide grin on his face.

She was throwing fire arrows with her eyes looking at him.