The failed confession

"Do I look good? I should have bought that white hoodie instead of this. I am looking like a clown."

Jimin sighed for the nth time that day, hearing his best friend's complaint over and over again.

"You are looking so beautiful, so elegant, just like a wow." Jimin said it with an almost-give-up tone.

"No, you are just comforting me."

"Are you pregnant? Why are you so moody today?"

"I wanted to look good for him." Jin said it with a little shyness.

"Listen to me, you look so handsome in this new hoodie and pant. I bet both boys and girls will be on line once you wear this at the college."

"I know." Jin said it in a sassy tone.

They both laughed upon hearing it. But suddenly Jin got tensed.

"Jimin, what am I going to do?"

"What?" Jimin panicked for a second.

"What if he rejects me?" Jin asked in a rush. Jimin closed his eyes for a second before answering.

"Let him decide what he wants, but don't give up on your heart."

Jimin said softly, holding Jin's hands and making him smile.

Jimin knows how his best friend has been in love with Jungkook for the past three years. Jin has been waiting for this moment. He promised himself that when he reaches 18, he will surely confess his feelings to Jungkook. And Jimin was nothing but his great supporter throughout the years.

"Why have they not come back from work yet?"

"Maybe they have work loads."

"what loads? What is more important than my birthday? He didn't even wish me this morning. I don't known how hyung forgot my birthday."

"If I tell you that, it won't be a surprise anymore." Jimin muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?"

"I said, how can I know that?"

"Right, how can you know that?"

Jimin quickly releived after almost getting caught by Jin. And then he looked at the time and his phone. A smile formed on his lips when he read the message he got.

"Why don't we just wait dowsatairs? If Jungkook Hyung came first, it would be a great opportunity for you to confess quickly." Jimin said it with a smile.

"That's great, chim; let's go."

Jin left the room, followed by Jimin. When they got down the stairs, it was all dark.

Did I forget to turn the lights on? Jin was about to switch on the light when Jimin quickly put the lights on before him, and they heard a popping opening sound instantly with two men jumping up from behind the sofa.

"Ahhhh !!! Jimin, thieves." Jin cried out louder, but

"Happy birthday, Aegi..." Namjoon screamed his lungs out, holding a cake in his hand.

That's when Jin realized it wasn't a thief; it was his Hyung and Jungkook. They both came from the side of the sofa and stood in front of a still-shocked Jin.

Jin's eyes were all on Jungkook, who was looking handsome as always in his office attire, a black bottom-up shirt, and black pants. He was shamelessly drooling over Jungkook.

Jimin slowly nudged Jin when he saw Jin was not paying attention to his hyung. Jin quickly looked at his hyung, who was showing the cake to him. He smiles at seeing the sweet geuster.