Love is crazy

As the clock clicked 6 in the evening, everyone began to gather their things to leave. Jimin came to Jin's desk and saw him still sitting there. He placed his hands on Jin's shoulder, and Jin slowly turned to his best friend.

“Have you decided?" He asked.

Jin gently nodded in response.

“Shall we go home?"

"Yes"

Jin said and gathered his things in his bag before leaving from there with Jimin.

When they reach the bus stop, Jungkook is sitting there. Jin was hesitant to take more steps after seeing Jungkook. Once Jungkook noticed Jinmin, he straightened his sitting posture and gave them a gentle smile. Jimin held Jin's hand and made him walk along with him to the stop. Jin avoided Jungkook’s gaze and stood there nervously, waiting for the bus. Jimin often gave a look at both his best friend and his hyung. He prayed that Jin would only make good decisions. Jungkook didn’t take his eyes from Jin all the time. He was slowly losing hope when Jin stood there, as Jungkook was not there. His focus shifted to the bus when it came with a long horn. Jin and Jimin walked towards the bus door and waited for the passengers at the particular stop to hope down. Jungkook stood up when Jin began to get inside the bus with Jimin. What saddened him the most was that Jin didn’t even care to look back at him for once.

*

It was past 11 when Jungkook finally came walking towards his apartment. He put both hands in his hoodie's pocket and moved towards his door, not lifting his head. When he neared his door, a pair of feet approached him. He slowly lifted his head and saw Jin standing in front of his door in his pajamas and messy hair.

They stood there silently, watching the emotions in their eyes.

“You cant.” Jin paused, making Jungkook worry, feeling the pain in his voice.

“You can't appear in front of me after disappearing for 2 years, breaking my heart in as many pieces as it can, and asking me a chance all of a sudden.”

Jungkook didn’t say anything, letting Jin say all he wanted to say.

“Do you think I will give you a chance easily because I am the one who started to have feelings at the beginning? Do you think it's easy to sweep away the pain you have given me all these days when you suddenly appear in front of me? Do you think you can easily get into my heart, like before? Am I looking like a fool for you?”

“Tell me for what reason I should have given you a chance. Tell me, how can I trust your words?” Jin asked, showing his rage at Jungkook for the first time in his life.

“Because I have been in love with you from the beginning."

Jin's furious expression changed into a little shock after hearing it.

“Don’t try to lie."

“Iam not.” Jungkook cut Jin’s words by increasing his tone a little.

“I am telling you the truth. I have been in love with you from the moment you confessed your feelings to me. Its just that I have only realized it after a long period.” Jungkook stopped and came closer to Jin.
“Do you know how many sleepless nights you have given me since that day? I can't even look at you the way I did before. Everything about you gave me a different feeling after that. Every time you look at me, I look away. And every time you look away, I will always look at you. And I slowly fell for you, even without realizing it. But at that time, I thought only about you, your career, and your future. I thought your feelings would change over time. I thought it was only a temporary feeling. But what I didn’t think about was me and my feelings, which are developing inside me. I thought I could bury that feeling and start to live a new life. But I was wrong. I can't pass a day without seeing you and hearing your voice. I became sleepless and restless. In the journey of plucking you from my heart, it fails to stop watering the memories about you.

I fell in love with you at the wrong time. And I lost you. I am confident I will fall in love with you again when the time is right. So this time, I will not let go of you. You are stuck in my heart, and no one can replace you. I am sorry for the pain you bear because of me. Give me a chance to heal your heart, and I will promise no one can take care of it like me.”

Jin found it hard to believe the things he heard from Jungkook. It was definitely a lot for him to soak up.
He doesn’t know that their story has another side like this. His teary eyes silently looked into Jungkook’s to find any lies, but all he saw were the emotions he wished he would see when he confessed.

When Jin began to break down in front of him, Jungkook quickly pulled him into his hold.

“If I know that one day you will come back to me, the pain of you leaving will not hurt that much.”

Jin said, causing Jungkook to also tear up instantly. He held him more closer—closer to his skin and bones—because he didn’t want to lose him again.

“Iam sorry. Sorry for letting you go through everything.”

Jin was now overwhelmed by happiness. He was now in the hold of his kooki hyung, who came back, leaving everything for him. What else does he want? All he wants is him; the wish he made, which he thought would not come true,.

Once you are in love, there is nothing you can do about it. You can’t change how you feel. Every time you see them, you start falling for them in a new way, stronger than before. You start to find more reasons to keep them in life. You want to see them, talk to them, and hang out with them. Love is crazy, right?