Love sick

Jungkook slowly woke from his sleep when he felt a shadow above him. He was shocked to see Jin, who was moving his face close to him with closed eyes and pouted lips. Jin didn't notice Jungkook was awake. Their lips were inches apart, but Jungkook quickly flipped their position and hovered above Jin, holding Jin's hands tightly, using one hand above Jin's head and the other hand to support himself on the bed. Jin let out a quick scream at Jungkook's unexpected action. He breathed heavily when Jungkook leaned forward and stared into his eyes.

“What are you trying to do to me?”

Jungkook asked in his morning husky, deep voice, which gave Jin a chilled sensation all over his body. His cheeks heated at their proximity.

"I was just going to give you a medicine.” Jin said, blushing hardly.

“You should not come here often; I can take care of myself."

“But still, I want to."

Jungkook smiled when he saw Jin sulking. He moved his face closer to Jin's, causing Jin’s heart to beat wildly.

“You will be in trouble if Namjoon knows about your whereabouts.” Jungkook said he was still holding Jin.

“I will be really in trouble if you come an inch closer."

Jin said quickly and looked at those lips, which were dangerously close to his. Jungkook slowly started to move closer, and Jin shut his eyes tightly.

Even though he is excited, he is scared at the same time to have his first kiss. He waited for those lips to touch his, but he didn’t feel any sense of touch in his lips; instead, his body began to shake. He was confused, and the shake got more and more intense, and he heard a shout.

“WAKE THE HELL UP, KIM SEOKJIN."

His ear bleeds from the loud shout, and he quickly opens his eyes.
Jimin sighed relievably after seeing Jin open his eyes. Jin sat on the bed, looked around instantly, and realized it was a dream. He huffed in annoyance and laid back to bed.

“Yaaah, don’t sleep again. I don't have the strength to wake you up one more time.”

“Get out, Park Jimin."

"Sure, and I am going to tell your hyung that you are not coming for the test."

Jimin said, and he ran outside Jin's room.

“Andwae……..”

Jin screamed from his room.

*

“How was the test?”

Jimin asked once they sat on the bench after giving the papers to their professor.

Jin turned to Jimin with a blank face and smiled and then dropped the smile, and went back to the blank face.

“Now I can sleep in peace. I am scared seeing you write a lot on the paper where I was struggling to complete a sentence."

"I just wanted to satisfy our professor.” Jin said.

Jimin laid his head on the desk to take a nap.

“Yah, why did you pout in your sleep this morning?” Jimin asked.

Jin suddenly remembered the dream and smiled shyly at his beast friend.
Jimin frowned his eyesbrows at Jin's smile. The next professor came into class, greeting, to start teaching.

“Never mind, it's time for my nap.” Jimin said that and drifted off to sleep.

Since they were sitting on the last bench, Jimin took advantage of it. Jin is still thinking about the dream—how Jungkook flipped him, held him, and made him go crazy with their closeness. Everything is giving him goosebumps all over his body.

He was still smiling, looking at Jimin, and then looked at the professor when he heard a familiar voice. The professor turned back to the class after writing something on the board, but all Jin saw was Jungkook. Jungkook is standing in front of the board, holding chalk in his hand, and teaching something while smiling. Jin smiled like a crazy person and stared at the professor, enjoying the moment. But suddenly, a chalk piece was thrown against his face.

Jimin lifted his head and sit straight, as though someone had summoned him. Jin returned to reality and looked clearly at the scene in front of him. His professor was staring at him furiously for not paying attention and smiling crazily at the class.

“Sorry professor” Jin quickly stood up and apologized.

“Get out.” Professor shouted.
Jimin laughed at Jin.

"You too.” The professor shouted at Jimin, and this time Jin laughed.

*

“Your love sick is going to make us go in and out of the principal's room."

Jimin said pedaling cycle to Jin, who was sitting back. He stopped the cycle once they reached at his hyung's company.

“Return home safe and don’t get involved in any accident.” Jin said once he hopped down the cycle.

"You are saying as though this was a pro-model bike.” Jimin said it in a sassy tone.

“I will break that mouth when I see a scratch on it once I come back."

“Aresso.” Jimin annoyingly said and turn back the cycle.

Jin stood there, looking at the building in front of him.

I wonder if Kookie Hyung came back. Jin though.

“What are you looking at?”

Jin got startled when Jungkook asked unexpectedly, coming from behind him.

“I literally thought about you just a sec ago.” Jin said with a smile, seeing his favorite person.

“Do you think about me daily?”
Jungkook asked, smiling, hearing the silly statement from Jin.

“If I had a flower every time I thought about you, it would be a huge garden now.” Jin replied with a huge smile, which stunned Jungkook.

Every time Jungkook thought that Jin was just messing around with him, Jin proves that his feelings are more than that. And it always amazes him.

"Aren't you getting inside?” Jungkook asked, changing the subject quickly.

“Yes, let's get inside together."

“You go. I have work outside the company."

“But we always go together for grocery shopping. Didn’t Hyung say that today we were going to the supermarket?"

“Yes, but I can't this time. I informed him. We can catch up next time. Bye.” Jungkook walked away, leaving a sulky Jin.

*

Jin was walking towards Namjoon’s office, but suddenly he came across Taehyung, who had just come outside from his office.

“We meet again.” Teahyung said with a smile.

Jin tried to smile back.

“Sorry, I think I made you awkward by asking about me the last time."

“No. It's fine.” Jin said politely, for which he gained another smile from Teahyung.

“Did you come for your hyung?"

“Yes. I should go.” Jin started to walk away, But

“Wait.”

Teahyung said, stopping Jin, and he got inside his office. Jin stood there without knowing anything.
After a few seconds, Teahyung comes back.

“Here.” He showed a strawberry box in front of him.

“How do you know that strawberries are my favorite?" Jin asked in shock.

“I know a lot more about you. See you again.” Teahyung said with a grin and walked from there.

*

Jin yawned loudly when he finished his studies, closed the text, and leaned in the chair. Suddenly, the box on the table caught his attention. He took the box and opened it. It was the strawberry box that Teahyung gave him. He should say that it was an expensive one. He slowly picked a berry and ate it.

“wahhh….chincha mashita!”

He took the second one, and just before he ate it, he got startled by a sound from his phone. He took it and read the message he just got.

Unknown:

I think you are enjoying the strawberries. Good night.
Taehyung.

Jin's eyes went wide after reading it. And he looks around to see if anyone is watching him, but there is no one. He then looked back at the phone.

*

Teahyung dried his hair when he came back from taking a shower. He stood in front of the mirror, admiring his body.

His attention shifted from the mirror to the phone on his table when he heard a notification sound.
He took it to check the message.

Jinnie:

Thank you. Good night.

He grinned while reading the message. He then quickly put on his t-shirt that was lying on the floor and made his way towards the door, But

“Where are you going?” A girl who was lying in his bed masked.

"It's none of your business.”

“But you said we should have another round.” The girl said desperately.

“I changed my mind, and I will not see you here when I come back.”

Teahyung said, opened the door, and walked away.

*

Jin prepared his bed and took his plushy to get on the bed, but the message sound stopped him. He checked it out.

Taehyung hyung:

Are you sleeping?

Jin thought for a minute before replying yes.

But after a minute, he got a message again from Taehyung.

Then why is the light on in your room?

Jin's eyes went wide, and he quickly went to the window and opened it.

Teahyung, who was leaning on his car, stood straight and waved at Jin, smiling, when he saw him at the window.

Jin quickly closed the door and turned back with a fast-beat heart.

“Why is he here?” He asked himself in pure shock.