Chapter 5

Adrakansh, Advitya and Malini were sitting on the dining table and having their breakfast while Siya was serving them.

"Siya, where is Aayti has she made anything or not?" Malini asked and looked at Siya who just completed her serving service.

"Jii Mummy ji she has made a sweet dish..." Before she could complete, they heard the anklet sound and everyone looked at Aayti who came into the dining room with a bowl of her handmade sweet dish.

She kept the bowl on the dining table and as soon as she removed the lid a delicious smell of ghee spread there. Malini scrunched her nose and looked at Siya who passed a smile to Aayti and built her confidence while Aayti also smiled.

"If you guys are done with your Nayan Mattka then tell me what's this??" Malini asked and pointed towards the halwa with her eyes.

"This is moong Dal halwa mummy jii" Siya replied.

"Ohh really but you know that in this house everyone is health conscious unlike you Mrs. Queen size. She is new, at least you should've told her to not pour this much ghee. Now, serve it" Malini scolds Siya while she doesn't answer her.

Aayti first served Malini then she went to serve Adhranksh but he just showed her palm.

"Adhranksh, it's her first rasoi just taste a little bit," Malini said and blinked towards him.

"Hmm, Siya come and serve me..." He glared at Siya who quickly came towards them and took the spoon from Aayti and served him a little bit.

'I know that you hate sweets but this halwa can't even lower the level of your bitterness.' Siya glared at Adrakansh but he ignored her totally.

"Aayti, serve bhaiya...." Siya said politely and forwarded the bowl of halwa.

"No bhabhi when you're serving bhaiya then serve him too" Aayti said and move aside from the way between Siya and Advitya.

Siya shrugged and served Advitya while he glared at Aayti who was still not looking at her and was busy in her own world.

A loud whistling sound echoed in everyone's ears and they followed that sound and saw Uday who was looking coming downstairs with his mistress. Indeed he was looking dashing in black three piece suit and the aura of him was giving off dangerous vibes.

"Ohh my so called family is present here love to see everyone together, my eyes are getting watery to see such a heart touching moment so let's ruin it Sophia before I get heartache with happiness" Uday said and first he pull the chair for Sophia who was his mistress and secretary also she is just 25 years old girl.

Then he sat on the other head chair of the table as Malini was sitting.

"Hmmm halwa so this is what you made in your first rasoi and sweet daughter-in-law" Uday said and looked at Aayti with a smirk Advitya noticed it and fisted his palm.

"Hmm so now you have made it so please serve it also as I have seen your first talent last night so let's see your second one. After all a perfect daughter-in-law should contain everything beauty, cooking, household work etc..etc so I have come across your beauty now it's time to check your cooking skills'' Uday winked at Aayti which made Advitya blood boil he tightened his hold on the knife and fork.

"Siya, come and serve didn't your parents taught you manners to respect your father-in-law...ohh sorry I forgot that you're an orphan now by the way heard about your paralyzed uncle who passed away...I am so sad for you and if you want someone's shoulder to cry then directly come to me after all I am just like your father" He said and Adrakansh left his cutlery with a loud voice.