Chapter 31

A long update....

Now, I will update in May so stay tune and see you soon....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Did you kill her?"

"No, I didn't. It was Mr.Sherawat who killed my Samantha, very brutally. I met Samantha when I was turning into a cruel person. Like, I used to be the person who never thought about anything except his enjoyment. I was a person who never thought before murdering anyone. And I just killed the people for my fun. I had so many chicks to satisfy my needs. So, basically I wasn't a human being I was a monster. Then, suddenly I met an angel."

"I met her at a railway station. Some people were molesting her. It wasn't like I cared but I heard nothing from her, not even a single yell. I was a little shocked because it was the first time I saw a girl who was just enjoying the molestation. Then, I went to her and I saw a little scared face. She was hell scared but wasn't saying anything because she couldn't speak. That day I saved her but I felt a strange connection with her." Advitya has a beautiful smile on his face. Aayti could easily see the smile for the very first time as she never saw him smiling openly.

"A person who owns three private jets was roaming on a railway station. Strange." She rolled her eyes. He chuckled and looked at her brown eyes.

"Huh....A journalist got to know about my deeds. Until my men found him, I waited in the main office and from there I saw her." He shrugged while she nodded.

"Hmm...Interesting. I can even write a story on your Samantha. But for that you need to tell me more about her." She blinked and he was looking at her shockingly.

"Are you not jealous of her?" He asked and narrowed his eyes to her.

"No, why would I? Now, you're all mine, so why will I be jealous of a dead person? And it's not like I am interested in you. " She shrugged.

"Ohh...why is that so?"

"Because you are not interested in me. So, just equalizing the equation between us. I am not interested in you either. Now, yours and mine sides are equal..." She stated and rolled her eyes. He shook his head.

"You have never felt bad because you never got anything from this relationship?" He looked at her eyes. She chuckled dryly and looked into his eyes.

"No. In the beginning I used to feel bad, pathetic and pity for myself. But with time I realized that you're really not interested in me and our relationship. So, I stopped pushing myself too." She smiled but he could see the pain through her eyes.

"Now, forget about me and continue your story...and tell me how you met her again? Why did your father kill her?" She asked and tried to change the topic.

"After meeting her for the very first time. I was trapped in her beauty. She was still too scared. Then, her father came there. He was also looking for her and she had just returned from her friend's wedding. Her father came with her to the railway station. Her family was very simple, like her father was a small farmer and they used to live miles away from Bangalore. Her mother was a housewife who used to help her husband in farming. Samantha used to do the same."

"When I got all the details about her. First, I felt that falling for a girl who can't match your standard is a waste of time. But Aayti was the first time when I felt attracted towards someone that I couldn't get her out of my mind. I had spent so many nights thinking about her. Then, finally I decided to meet her. It was hard to make her up for this relationship but at last I made it."

"I just told her to Siya, Adrakansh bhai and Avyaan. But God knows when Mom and Mr.Sherawat got to know about her? I hadn't the slightest idea about that. On the day when they announce our marriage. I called her to the party so that I could introduce her to everyone but she didn't come. Next day I went to her place and saw her dead body."