Chapter 18

Adrakansh was sitting on his bed with his phone in his hand and his hands were resting on his thighs while Advitya and Avyaan were sitting on the couch in front of him.

“Bhai, the security guards said that they saw Siya at 5 in the morning going out alone but they didn't follow her because she was just going to the temple…we searched there and asked the priest too but nobody knows where she is?” Avyaan gives him the whole information about Siya.

Adrakansh didn't raise his face from his phone and kept his eyes fixed on his phone. The both brothers saw that he was shaking his legs constantly and his jaw was clenched; he only did that when he was about to send somebody straight to the god.

“Bhai, I want to tell you something about Siya….” Advitya said after building up a lot of courage.

Adrakansh looked up at Advitya with big brown eyes which turned to red. It was looking like in no time his eyes would bleed. He raised his eyebrows and indicated Advitya to continue.

“Bhai, last night I saw her on the terrace she was standing on the railing and trying to suicide but I pull her away and when I ask her the reason….” He stopped in the middle and sense the only silence around the room.

“What did she say?” Adrakansh asked while Avyaan's eyes were focused on Advitya.

“The reason was you, she said that she confessed her feelings for you but you didn't accept her.” As soon as he completed Adrakansh threw his phone on the floor and his veins were popping showing his anger.

“You should've told me this before, she didn't even come to the room last night and after hearing you I am not even sure that she is alive or not?” He ran his hand on his hair.

Adrakansh didn't wait and rushed to the side table and opened the first drawer, he took out another phone and went downstairs followed by Advitya and Avyaan, they headed to the main door from where Sameer (Adrakansh’s secretary) was heading inside.

“Sameer, I need the security force right now and inform the DCP to alert every police station about Siya. I want her in just 2 hours, come let's go” Adrakansh instructed Sameer everything and rushed out to his black Rolls-Royce.

He stands in the parking lounge leaning on his car and takes out a cigarette from his pocket and starts smoking.

Where the hell are you, Siya?’

‘You're literally messing with my mind.’

‘She needs to understand that I can't love her. I only loved Sugandha and if I ever fell in love with Siya then I would be cheating on Sugandha.

‘I need to tell Siya about her, so that she stops messing with my mind at least.’

‘But before everything I need to find her and if anything will happen to her then I won't be able to forgive myself. I have already lost Sugandha but I can't lose her.’

‘Why? Is she really important to you? Or Adrakansh Singh Sehrawat fell in love with his second wife.’ His subconscious mocked him.

No..never I can never fall for Siya she is just my wife that's all.’ He nodded himself and saw Sameer, Advitya and Avyaan coming towards him.

In 15 minutes the force of 50 guards were in front of him in the whole black expensive branded three piece suit.

“The mission for today is very easy. You have to find your boss lady anyhow. You guys just have two hours and your time starts now…” Adrakansh ordered and everyone left while he also left with some of his bodyguard’s cars around him. Advitya and Avyaan also went in their car.