Chapter 23

Thank you for your blessings guys in last chapter I got alot of affection, love and support from you.
Here's your long update.👇
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aree woh P…” She unconsciously opened her mouth but turned on her silent mode when he saw him angry.

Adrakansh's eyes were stuck on Siya who gulped her saliva, he was waiting for the name which she was about to take but stopped herself just saying because she knows that he has very bad anger issues.

“Tell me Siya, is that Mr.Sherawat tried to touch you inappropriately?” Adrakansh roared, Siya looked at him with confusion.

“Why would papa jii touch me inappropriately? I know that his character is not good but he never even touched me, maybe it's because you have warned him before....” Siya explained, Adrakansh held her wrist and made her stand on her feet close to him.

“Then, who touched you?” Adrakansh growled whilst making her flinch.

Ohh god where I led myself into, should I tell him?’

‘I think I should tell him after all he is his cousin so he'll not do anything to him.’ Siya was looking at his bare chest and thinking.

“Speak up, Siya….” He roared when his anger reached its peak.

“Pranav bhaiya….” As soon as she blurted out the name a loud knock fell in their ears.

“Who’s this?” He asked sternly without leaving her waist, she was looking at his bare chest with a pout.

“Sir, Badi mam is calling Siya mam,” The servant informed them and waited for the answer.

“She is coming…..” Adrakansh replied and the servant left for Malini's room.

“Adrakansh, mummy jii is in so much anger please come and help me.” She requested with puppy eyes.

“You go to mom and I'll handle Pranav…” Saying this he left for the washroom, leaving her in shock.

“Huh, selfish, self-centered, his whole family is the biggest chauvinist, presumptuous, misogynist, judgmental, hypocritical, sadistic….” Siya mumbled and made different faces.

“Ohh madam if you're done with your vocabulary checking then go mom is also waiting for her turn.” Adrakansh said from behind as he was leaning to the bathroom door with the towel around his neck. 

Siya looked at him once then whined like a two year child. She went from the room with a crying face whilst he shook his head on her dramatic expressions.

Whilst at Malini's Room, she was sitting on a recliner and waiting for Siya. Soon she heard a note on her door and she gave permission and Siya entered the room.

Siya quietly went and stood in front of Malini with her eyes down at the brown wooden color carpet.

“Hmm so who told you to do the job?” Malini asked and narrowed her eyes towards Siya.

'Hey, Kanha jii….please save me today I promise I will never offers dry fruits or sweets to you but will make the prasad from my own hand, just like previous days.’ Siya prayed and grease palm to God.

“I know Adrakansh gave permission to you. He told me that but you should've also thought about it. I can't say anything to Aayti and Dhani because they both came here just two months before but you've been here for 2 years. Don't you have shame. I know that you and your family were poor in Banaras and You used to work there but here there is no lack of money.” She taunted her.