Chapter 21

Advitya and Adhrankash entered the office together with full rage on their face, all the employees got up together to greet them but seeing them in full anger no one dared to say anything.

They both were looking like executioners who were ready to kill someone, they didn't pay attention to their frightened looking employee and move to the lift.

The girls were sacred but with that they found them drop-dead gorgeous in their three piece suit, but little did they know that today someone's death is calling them.

As soon as they entered the lift Advitya pressed the 10th floor button and stood silently shoving his hands in his pants while Adrakansh was looking at something in his phone with his whole focus.

Advitya just peeked into his phone and his eyes widened, he looked at Adrakansh unbelieving.

“Don't look at me like that Adi, she is my wife and I have all rights on her.” Adrakansh stated without looking at him.

“Bhai, still this is wrong.” He was totally  disappointed with the sight he saw in Adrakansh's phone and it was expressed through his voice.

Adrakansh looked at him but this time Advitya was not looking at him, he sighed and put his one hand on Advitya's shoulder.

“It is needed and promise me that you won't mention this to anyone.” Adrakansh waited for his reply and Advitya nodded.

Soon they reached on the 10th floor without thinking about anything, they moved to a cabin Sahil was coming out from the same cabin and saw them he was about to greet them but seeing their angry faces he moved far away from the door and let them go in.

Advitya opened the door with a thud sound and they both entered the cabin. Avyaan saw them sitting on his chair with his laptop on his lap and both feet on his desk.

He sat straight and before he could place his laptop on the desk back they both rushed to him and held him together.

“How dare you take our wives without our permission, you kidnapper.” Avyaan slapped him on the right cheek and his revolving chair revolved to Adrakansh who was narrowing his eyes.

“You know very well that I was not giving her the permissions of the job, but you idiot.” Adrakansh slapped him on his left cheek.

Just to save himself further he hid his face in his lap and they both hit him on his back.

“Ahhh, you guys have no heart please leave me, I want the kids in future so don't break my back bone..aahhh stop it guys'' Avyaan shouted and after 5 minutes they all stopped.

Adrakansh and Advitya sat on the chair placed behind his desk and Avyaan sat straight with a loud groan.

“Seriously, you guys are so bad, you broke my back and haven't even had my wedding night with Dhani yet. and if I've performed badly then what will she think about me? That the guy who has always been stud is really terrible in bed. You guys should have considered Sherawats' reputation.” Avyaan dramatically reacted and caressed his back.

“Avi, if you ever take my wife anywhere without my permission then I will make sure that your wife leaves you alone in hell….” Adrakansh threatened and got up from his seat to go out.

“So, you want to cage Bhabhi just because of your fear that she will do the same thing Sugandha bhabhi did to you.” Avyaan stood up and said loudly.

“Bhai, Siya is not like Sugandha bhabhi she accepted you with your past and you snatched everything from her you and Maa are ruining her and she will accepts your daughter too bhai just give her a chance and love. She is seeking for your love bhai and if she will not get that from you then there are alot of people who are ready to give her love and you know very well whom I am talking about.” He whispered the last part but it clearly reached Adrakansh's ear.