Chapter 28

Siya was admiring herself in front of the mirror, today she has made a bun of her hair while parting the hair on opposite sides and filled the vermillion between the partitions. She has worn a beautiful maroon saree with a golden full sleeves blouse.

She has worn the Bangles in right hand while in left hand she was carrying a bracelet with a smart watch which was making her look more elegant.

She has done the minimal makeup but she complimented the makeup with red shade lipstick. She has denied Malini to cancel the appointment of makeup artist and without any tantrums she has agreed with her.

Siya wasn't looking less than a doll; she was wearing a pair of Diamond earrings and a nuptial chain in her neck.

She heard the ring of her phone. She turned and saw outside the closet room where her phone was ringing. She put the case of sindoor back to the table and got up from the chair, she rushed out to the room not before picking up her stilettos.

She came out and saw the phone where ‘Adrakansh’ name was flashing. She threw the sandals on the floor before picking his call.

“Hel–”

“Come downstairs, I am waiting in the car,” Saying this he cut the call without letting her speak. She quickly wore her sandals and ran outside as she didn't want him to get angry with her.

As she reached out a black Rolls Royce came in front of her, Adrakansh unclocked the door and leaned to the passenger's door. He opened the door for her, she sat without wasting time. She closed the door after settling herself on the seat and put on the seat belt.

Adrakansh ignited the engine and moved his car out of a big iron gate. Siya turned to him and crossed her hands on her chest.

“Hmm…so Mr.Sherawat, where were you today? You even didn't come home to get ready, So, from where did you get these clothes and your all the essential things?”  Siya narrowed her eyes but he didn't react and still his focus was on the road.

“Uhh this is cheating Ansh, you always ignore me and then I also let things go out of self respect…” She fretted and he sighed.

“Are you cheating on me, Ansh? If yes then do tell me now so that I could jump out of this car because if I got to know that you cheated on me then I won't leave you,” She warned and greeted her teeth.

“Please don't leave me Siya, afterall what will I do without you? I mean everyone has desires, lust and needs and as you know your husband has more needs than any other man so, i thought that how will my wife take all my desires? That's why I just have some other woman in my life jaan.” He changed the gear and gave her a glance with a side eye.

She was processing something in her mind so she didn't react much but as soon as her mind stopped the process her eyes widened.

“Haww you cheat, how could you do this to me? Now, I am jumping out of this car. After all, if you have one other woman then you could also have other women too, right?” She sniffed and opened the seat belt and her hands went on the lock of the door she opened it but the her door was on child lock.

“Aree aree okay fine don't get mad i told Sameer to arrange my clothes and all the essentials at office as I had so many meetings back to back that's why I changed in the office.” He held her wrist and blurted out all the things, in the process of stopping her his hand touched her phone and it fell down from her lap.

“Can't you give me a straight reply? And what was that behavior? You could have talked a little sweetly to me on the phone but no, if you talk sweetly to me then who will order me? You know that you’re 10 years older than me…” She smiled sarcastically and picked her phone and sat straight on the seat.