Chapter 10

Today I have started the feedback or my readers pov for every character of this story. So share it freely after reading the whole chapter. But this will be continue if I get the reviews.

At 8 pm in Sherawat mansion a BMW put on its brake and stopped in the parking lot of Sherawat mansion. Avyaan looked at Dhani who was still in her thoughts and sitting there lifeless.

“Let's go, Dhani we're here…” Avyaan removed his seat belt and Dhani looked outside at surroundings.

“Where are we?” She asked, looking at him.

“We're at my home, sweetheart…” Avyaan said and opened the door to his side.

“But this is not your home in which I have come before” She hesitated before coming out.

“No, that was my farmhouse and this is my home. I live here with my family…now, come on everyone must be waiting for us” He forwarded his hand and she put her sweaty palm on his hand.

“So, you have already informed your family that you're coming with me….” She asked and got down from the car while he just nodded with a cheeky grin.

“Of course I just wanted to make sure that you will have a great entry in the Sherawat mansion” Avyaan said proudly while she rolled her eyes.

They both walked to the entrance of the mansion but found no one.

“Wow, what a grand entry this is. I mean so many people here to welcome us I am so overwhelmed with your gesture” Dhani said sarcastically and looked around her where she saw no one.

This Advitya bloody fucker I shouldn't have told him on the first place. I should've called my Adrakansh bhai at least he would've arranged something better for us.’

“Come inside and see if there's someone” He said and entered with her while holding her hand.

Siya was making the plates of her saree which got ruined by her husband who was sleeping on the bed all naked with only a blanket covered on him till his waist.

She was cursing him and herself for coming into the room. She saw the time which was showing 8. She so wanted to wake him up but she knew if she wakes him up then it will give her a lot of consequences which will be not good for her only.

After that she went downstairs and set the table for dinner. Then everyone came downstairs except Adrakansh.

“Aree Siya, where is my lion (Adrakansh)? I wanted to give him the news of losing all the property of his brothers because today was the last date of them to get married but so sad that only Advitya got married till now and Avyaan is still whoring around now this all property of my both sons will transfer on my name and after my death this will go into charity”

“Only one manwhore exists in this house and that is you Mr.Sherawat” Avyaan said loudly standing with Dhani in the hall which was connected with the dining hall.

Everyone looked in the direction from which the voice came and they found Dhani with him in a simple red saree while he was in a three piece suit with garlands in their neck.

Advitya smirked and got up from his place with Malini who was shocked to see Avyaan with some random girl even Uday also got up from his place and gritted his teeth in anger.

“Don't grit your teeth Mr.Sherawat otherwise they will fall out of your mouth and then in the place of whore you will need a dentist.” Advitya said and walked towards the main gate followed by Malini.

While Siya and Dhani were looking at everything silently like ghosts without saying anything.

“What the hell Avyaan? What is all this? Who is this girl? I have taken a nice proposal from Bansals but you rejected them and married this girl. God knows is she matches our status or just—”