𝟓.

RANVIJAY

Craving for someone you barely know or who you have never seen is an injury to your health. It feels like thirsty men are searching for one drop of love in the desert that will quench their thirst.

It feels amazing to yearn for her every moment. I never felt a peaceful moment in my entire life, but the past six months have been precious moments of my life. Earlier, I wished that I could see her, but now I crave her meet, her solace, and her ocean eyes.

"Should I try to find you"? I said with a breathy voice. I placed the anklet next to mine on the bed. "Whenever I touch you, it feels like I'm touching delicate daisy", I said while caressing her anklet through my rough lips. my rough lips would be surely hurt her.

"I think I need to visit Delhi", I got up and sat on the bed while bending my right leg. My mind still tries to figure out what the right thing to do is. Ranvijay, it's better to search for her rather than die every moment by craving for her. I got down from bed and picked up my laptop from the corner study table.

I went back to bed while the thunderstorm was roaring outside. "It looks like rain is going to happen, fuck", I sighed in annoyance. I never liked the rain, as getting wet in salty water makes me grumpy. I signed up for laptop and am waiting for wifi to get connected.

"Fucking annoying, the rain is the cause of every problem", The stressed veins popped up on my forehead. It is so easy for me to get irritated. "Please don't check my patience", I said while barely pressing my eyes. After taking fucking 15 minutes, I'm finally connected to make my trip website.

I booked a flight ticket from Pune to Delhi in mid of the night. What a ass-hole I'm. People might be sleeping peacefully at this hour, and I'm fucking restlessly trying to find the way to get again entangled with an unknown blue-eyed girl.

"Good night, Raaje, take care of myself", I smirked while placing my face near her anklet. "I can take care of the whole nation, but I don't know why I craved your concern for me", I said in a low breath. I don't want anyone to hear our conversation. "Keep it secret"

❀❀❀❀❀❀

I don't share the perfect bond with my father, my heart is filled with hatred for him. He tried so hard to amend the relationship with me, but I don't have such an intention. First he abandoned me in childhood, and now I abandoned him.

I can say that I never looked at my father after my mother's death. He thinks my stubbornness and anger towards him are unnecessary, and according to me, he shouldn't betray my mother just for her best friend. My mother was everything to me, and he didn't betray her, he betrayed me as well.

I stepped down from the stairs while completely ignoring my father, who was walking towards me, as I didn't want to spoil my mood. "Ranvijay beta", he said but I didn't give a damn to his words and walked out of his face.

"Mousi (aunt), I'm going somewhere for two days", I pinned my eyes to her, who was standing near the kitchen. She was preparing breakfast. I took some steps towards the hall when a male voice chuckled from my right side. "What's up, Bhai? How you have been?"

Akash asked while sipping his green tea. He only likes to have green tea from her beloved wife, he is a mad lover. Apart from this, he is my younger cousin and an IPS officer by profession. His behaviour is unlike mine. He is a well-behaved human, after all he was raised by my mousi (aunt) with her immense love.

"I'm fine", I replied while hugging him.

"Congratulations, Bhai, for Param Vir Chakra", he chuckled. His eyes had immense proud of me. "How is it feels to have an honor?" he paused while I pinned my eyes on him. "I always feel great when I crushed terrorist's heads with my hands", I smirked while tapping his shoulder.