𝟑𝟓.

KASHISH

"Ranvijay your phone is ringing" I pretended not to listen while his phone was constantly ringing. "Who?" I got his annoyed voice in return. I thought I might've successfully made him a normal human on Rose Day, but Ranvijay is just an impossible guy.

I climbed onto the left side of the bed just to grab his phone. "It's Arjun bhai" I said.

"Just cut his phone" he growled. He is an ass. I tried hard that night to bring out the best version of him. I assumed he had finally learned how to control his anger, but he proved me wrong.

His cold aura again back. It was not like he shout at me or scold me but I could feel his cold aura around me. I felt lighter after that day. Free. No stalker thinking. Just me and Ranvijay. Beneath Stars.

I talked to Akshat's cousin Sahil, hoping that he had found out something about that unknown guy, but he needs time as he is in Russia.

Sahil assured me that he would find out contact details and IP address and I believed that he could help me. He is an assistant to Dario Russo. I don't know about him, but Sahil's brag about Mr. Russo compelled me to do research on him. So, I googled about Dario Russo.

He is an Italian business magnate who specialises in tech security services, especially hacking. So I can't doubt Sahil, he will find out the details. Relief sighs! It has been five days and I haven't received any text from that unknown guy, or should I say I blocked him?

But thinking about that blue rose's bouquet and letters, I could not help but feel scared. Not much, a little. I haven't told Ranvijay about it, I need to deal with my problems on my own. I can't depend on Ranvijay for every fucking mess happening in my life.

RANVIJAY

I have been staring at my wrist scars for ten minutes. It had faded with time, but the pain was still the same, like everything had happened just a moment ago. Sometimes time can't heal you. I disagree with those who presumed time as healer.

That burn from childhood when I used to stab my hand, dripping down blood. I was too naive to understand that knife can cut everything, not cause pain.

I felt like orphan. It had been two years since Maa died, but she was still alive in my mind-a disguised nightmare. It was my birthday today. Maa always made it special for me. I'd stay in bed, pretending to be asleep, while maa snooped into my room carrying blueberry cheesecake.

Dad was not present on my birthday. Duty call. "Happy birthday, Ranvi" she sang while I cut the cake with my half-shut eyes. Akash always came with aunty, old enough to climb over the bed just to hug me. "Hap-py, birt-th day Bhai" I didn't understand anything except Bhai.

Now maa was gone. No birthdays mattered anymore. "Your dad is busy with work, he can't come, Ranvijay" Aunty informed me over the call. She thought I cared. I sat at the study table, staring at the knife. Drip. Drip. Drip. Only sound remained in my mind before I drooped onto the floor.

"I am just fed up with your insanity, Ranvijay. Why do you always pull these types of stupid moves?" dad yelled. I was at the hospital, lying on the bed as the warden of the hostel again saved me. Again yes. It was third time. My head was spinning as I didn't like the smell of ethanol.

"Digvijay, he is just nine-year-old kid. Don't yell at him, he is in pain" Aaji paused him and continued, "Ranvijay, its hurting bacche" She caressed my forehead but I jerked her hand. Stop showing me fake care.

I started to despise human touches. "Don't be scared of dad. He is just worried for you" she thought, I cared dad's anger. I don't give a damn to his fucking anger and care drama. "I don't care"