𝟐𝟕.

KASHISH

"What the fuck? Do I have to wear a saree?" I snarled as I looked at the green saree with broad golden border. I don't know how to wear it except like it from afar. I never thought I would be that helpless.

"Vahini, you have to wear this for Kuldevta Pooja" Divya had visited our room early in the morning. She was giggling all the time as she caught me in Ranvijay's shirt. God knows what was going on in her mind at that time.

What should I do? They will surely scold me for not knowing how to wear a saree. Think Kashish! Think! I was tapping my finger on my chin. "hmmm" I flinched as someone opened the door.

My eyes met Ranvijay. He was sweating. This man has no manners. "Why don't you ever knock on the door before entering?" Did he answer? No. He walked to the closet and opened it, searching for the clothes. "You have to wear this kurta and pajama for Pooja"

He followed my gaze to bed. He picked it up and went to the shower. He has started behaving like before. Cold! He just came back from jogging. Ranvijay is an early bird. He was already up when I opened my lazy eyes at 8 a.m. Army discipline!

I looked at the wall watch. Oh no! I am running out of time. "How do I wear this? Oh yes! YouTube tutorials will surely help me"

I grabbed the phone from the table. "How to wear a saree" I got many suggestions. "That would be perfect", I opened the video.

I tried wearing the saree like she showed me in tutorial but still, I am not able to do that. This silk saree checking my patience's. "Clam down, Kashish" I should have stopped Divya for help. I don't know why I didn't utter a single word.

I tried wearing it many times but it opens every time. Deva, please help me. "I need someone, I can't do that" I dropped my hands on either side and sank my hand into hair.

I flinched again after the bathroom door opened. My eyes fell on the mirror straight ahead and got pinned on his reflection. He was in a white kurta and pajama, his hair was messy and a little bit wet. He looked so good in traditional attire.

He looked at my face, not my body. I am wearing a blouse and shapewear, which snooping from my half-done saree but still I feel ashamed, like naked.

"Ranvijay, can you call someone? It's an emergency" He passed me and grabbed the comb to ruffle his hair. "No one in home" he leaned to the mirror, almost hiding my face.

"No one! I mean, Saavi should be at home"

"Nope!!"

"Listen, my family members are punctual except you" I'm already fucked up and he is just fueling my anger. "Ask tony! He will assist you," he pulled out the drawer and took out his wrist watch.

He wasn't giving a damn that I'm helpless with a saree. "Really? Tony, is that capable? I mean, Tony will wrap a saree around your wife's waist" My words immediately earned his attention.

"I don't have a problem with that" His hands were tugged in his pajama.

"Do you really think he could touch you in front of my eyes? I will kill him without thinking twice" My eyes narrowed, and I looked at him.

"No one has the right to touch you, unless me" Did I hear something wrong? Since when did he start possessing me? He took steps forward.

"I'm totally aware of the fact that we are a contract marriage couple. But it doesn't change the fact that you are my wife and I won't let any man touch you, not even in his dream" I blinked my eyes. Ranvijay is too hard to understand.