[📖 | REVERTED] restoration: complete

howdy! this is from a LotB × BO crossover, its name being shortened to Reverted because its full name is Reverted all the Way. a crossover ah made based off of the No More Secrets episode.

basically.. wouldn't it be funny if BO crashed into the LotB universe because Psychotic found out that Balance/Light Steve be reverted even farther, & decide to do so?

anyways, here's a small drabble i did. this is from bo!Lava's pov, & how he returned to the Balancer World.
very sorry for ooc btw. bo!Lava was really plain.

〜꒪〜

Lava's POV, a few months after BO.

The server crashed.
The Balancer Origins Server crashed.
And he couldn't get back into it.

When Nova used the Yellow Crystal, the whole screen went yellow & the server Crashed. Just like that.
And everytime he tries to enter the world again, it crashes.

Again
And again
And again
And again.

He doesn't know what happened to the people inside it. He doesn't know if they stopped existing or if they're still there, and he's just... gone.
Or if the world disappeared, dying just as his avatar ceased to exist.

He doesn't want to think about that. He didn't want to think about the friends he made that, to some degree, aren't even real.
He didn't want to think about how long he stayed up that night, trying to get the world to work, because he was scared. Scared for Balance, Unbalance, Nova. Scared for the Balancers. Scared for his friends.

His family probably thought he was crazy, for getting so attached to this Minecraft world. They don't know what was in there. They don't know that what he had in there can't be rebuilt.

It's been awhile now. He stopped trying to get back in. The videos he made of them are privated. He refuses to answer to anyone who asks what happened to the BO series.
How can he tell them that the Balancers were real, & not some low effort series?

The world file still sits there, ever so taunting him.

He's okay now, he thinks. He doesn't know how to feel about what happened to BO. He's still sad over it, and he doubts it'll change.
He accepted that he wouldn't ever see them again. They'll still live on in his memories.

He just didn't think his memories would give way into reality.

The BO world is at the top of the world list, its names glitching between "Balancer Origins" and.. something that starts with "Leg" & ends with "Balancers."

His cursor hovered over the world, its form seeming to almost melt onto the world file. The very same world that had changed his life, that he never thought he'll get back.

It was back. It was back & he could enter it, like how he used to.

He could see his friends again.

His breathe caught in his throat,
& with newfound hope,
he clicked.

〜꒪〜