[AAH 📝] WAIT FUCK BALLY EXISTS

uh so. i. completely forgot Bally existed. i should be sentenced to death oml /hj

anyways. emotional support dog still, all the way. she probably gets picked up when CB comes down to finally face the Balancers and she gets out of whatever hiding spot Gem put her in.

she's definitely jumping onto CB the moment she finds him and basically start screaming about how much he has worried her, meanwhile CB is getting hit with the memory of Bally fuckin' Dyin' because that's the only time Bally is considered a "Bad Memory." it is going through the 5 stages of grief and probably a sixth because this Isn't his Memories, it's his Host's.

maybe this kinda happens when things are getting heated, if it ever does?? or maybe she just runs out idk. either way CB gets completely and emotionally run over.

kinda imagined this meme with these 2;

CB, overwhelmed & leaning into Balance's memories of Psychotic:
SHUT UP. i— i'm going to kill the next person i see i s-swear to Not c h.

Bally: hii hello i'm so happy to see you!!!

Ox, caught off guard: laughing.

CB, completely forgetting what he was thinking: .. heyy. hii.. how you're doing?

Bally: woow, i'm so happi to see you!!! babaabbabaa!!!!!

yeah i firmly believe if CB ever finds Bally, she'll be an immediate Calm Down cheat code. she's basically the only living thing that has ever stayed with Balance for as long as he did, so CB's reaction to her is basically just "oh fuck, host's puppy /pos."

yeah no he's not letting her go when he gets a hold of her. get dognapped.
he definitely holds her a lot and just cuddle with her. fluffy doggy :3

oh yeah the Creators are definitely there with CB. they don't rlly talk so they won't accidently make CB look insane, but they're there. they're there for comfort. Ox is always there, he's probably the one who managed to make CB come down from the Creator Hub. i think i already said this but idk.

ough.. CB holding Bally like she's the most precious being ever (she is)<33

okay that's all byeee