[Unite SMP] Our Execution

something something Box is an actual fuckin' Assassin and was sent to the Island to be manual labor and Lava & Butterz was with him to make sure he wouldn't do shit lmao. that turned out soo well (lying).

Box was sent from within the Kingdom to assassinate the King. He came in, saying that he was sent to help with the builds that was being built at that time.
he did so for a good while.
And then he poisoned the King.
Andd he was thrown into the dungeons lol.

Butterz was just another Builder that was legitimately best friends with Box, who when he found out about the Assassination, didn't change his friendship with the man that much. since. the King was already a bitch xP soo yeah. encouragement go brrrrr. secretly ofc.

Lava is still like. the guard. so yea, he ofc didn't like Box that much. soo when the King told him to use Box to go colonize, he wasn't happy, but agreed with angry resistance anyways since. King.
he basically said if there's any resistance in the colony attempt, do it by force. that's what Box was there for, he said.
... do you really think he'll listen?

shit hit the fan when they reach The Island.

Sam was sent as backup, and Nytree to check in to make sure they're actually colonizing. sucks for them because they kinda became just another victim to the slaughter x3

Box still gets the totem, playing the "just another builder" card and plays along with the peaceful coloning because he was lazy (aka Butterz asking him to). that gets thrown out the window the moment he caught Lava's sword in the middle of his swing and basically disarmed him. his cover was blown the moment Lava swang for his head lmao.

anyways yeah uhh Lava goes insane still, this time Box actually stood a chance because he knows how to fight this time.

when Butterz died, it causes Box to like. actually have no restraint on his killing.
he has no reason to not kill off anyone that got in his way anymore. his best friend is gone, by the bastard that was supposed to protect him. why should he try?

soo on top of an insane Lava, we also have a psychotic Box who knows how to both Act and Kill lmao. he never had mortals in the first place. he gets rid of future and peasant problems, that's what his job is.

the 2 lives Box gets later on makes him A Lot More Dangerous then he already was, because he became unpredictable. his sanity was somewhat stable before, he was REASONABLE before, but now? now it's just hanging by a thread. now there's no reason.

you either join one of them or none at all. both carry their own pros & cons. Box is a safer option but he's still like.. unhinged, with no regards for life. other then the fact that it can be easily taken away as it was to keep it. the totems fucked him up a bit.. jusst a bit.. (lying)

Sub, Aqua, Waterlily, Nether, Dragon, Sans, and others that went unnamed.. countless villagers and villages. so much lost.

they both die in the end, killed off by Butterz(killing Lava) & TScott(killing Box) in a beau1iful¿ execution. there was no grace in any of it, just another victim to the slaughter. this time, it was the last ones.

the Island was later on regarded as an urban legend, with only those that were peasant knowing the truth.

andd uh.. yeah. Yeah that's. all i got.
a lot can be done with this, buut that's all ah have currently. i just think the last part of Box's username being legitimate would be funny x3

havv fun with this!! hehe insanity go brrrr