[Unite SMP] sew up my mouth, if i can't keep it closed / Cemetery

CW: torture, gore & rot mentions
plays into the idea of the King being a horrible person.

AU name is shortened to "Cemetery".

songs this is inspired by: Partner in Crime & At the Cemetery, both by Madilyn Mei

the kingdom of Unite-however you say it is.. not. Great. it's, in the simplest of terms, a Horrid and Corrupt place.
the King is horrible, the people are always fearful for their lives and the missing/death rates are sky-high.

it's not a fun place. there are rare moments of peace, but those don't really last long.

the guards are.. something.
some are a fan of what they've done, some aren't. there's a lot of those who are fans then those who want out unfortunately.

Lava is one of those majorities, and so is Sam. Ntyree is a mixed bag but he hates what he has done to some degree too.
unfortunately Lava is kinda lying to himself about it. so uh. yikes.

since Lava is the best of the best, he gets to do the dirty work. with prisoners and such.
not like anyone outside would know what goes down there anyways.

Box was a builder, a Map maker and a documenter in his spare time. he documents stuff that happens here (including the Horrors), make maps, and help with designing builds/building.
he doesn't like that the kingdom is censoring his documents and lying to the outside world, which is reasonable.
that led to his fate eventually.

Butterz was a builder to the world, and a spirit medium in secret. with the kingdom being the way it is, people often wanna know what happened to their loved ones when they're taken away. Butterz helps them in that, giving them a chance to talk to their loved ones before letting them rest for the rest of forever.
he never really knew Box when he was alive. when he wasn't, however.. :]

i don't really know how i want Box to get thrown into the depths of pain. maybe for speaking up about the missing persons that many think (and is actually) caused by the guards/King themselves. maybe for stepping out of line. maybe he found something he shouldn't have.

one way or another, Box gets thrown into the dungeon without people knowing.

bad things happen.

Lava is sadistic. he likes seeing people hurt, yet everytime he does so, it always leaves something in him rotting.
the job isn't helping him at all, but what can he do? leave and get executed? nu uh.

though, he excuses, that that day he just wasn't feeling well. that when he was trying to get information out of Box, that he was just tired. that the reason why there was a tongue in his hands and a sobbing boy was because he was just having a bad day. that the cuts and wounds weren't by his hands.

he can make up as many excuses as he wanted. he will always feel the blood on his hands, no matter how much he scrubbed.

anyways yeah Box kinda died slowly.

Sam was nearby when everything happened. after Lava left, he went in to try and at least give some sort of comfort, albeit it was.. very little.

Sam buried him in the forest. he was able to give him a grave.
Box was declared missing hours later.

Butterz found the grave, and Box, a few years after his death.

since Box's death was.. a very violent one, he's. he doesn't have gud energy. everytime someone found his grave, they often get scratches or get nightmares about mouth trauma. so it's often avoided, unfortunately enough for the lonely ghost.