[CotU 📝] a scenario i might write idfk

child of the universe my dear beloved<33

- 📚 -

Rinzler & Box confrontation.

something something Box not understanding that he seems high & mighty sometimes because everyone around him before TREATS him as High & Mighty, because he Is, he's a god ofc.

Box not knowing how to stay on everyone's level due to how often he's treated as Higher or Lower. how the Universe treats him as an equal but knows that They're so much higher then him, how Box understands that. only the Universe has treated him as equal, because before any of this, all people saw was a lonely little Owl, or in the owls' case, an Elder.

so he definitely acts as through he knows better, albeit it's unintentional. Maybe that's why Butterz's team seem to see him as cocky. why they don't really like him. and why Rinzler is talking to him right at this moment.

apparently what he wanted to talk about was the whole, End Books thing. he wants to know why he has them, and warn the Owl about the danger it holds. funny, because he has watched the Builders write them, and they're not cursed in the slightest.
but he can't say that, can he?

so he lets Rinzler speak, ask why he thinks the statements he says, and why he's so.. antagonistic towards him. he doesn't listen to Rinzler's misplaced warnings, because he knows what cursed books feel like. something that can't even affect him.

all Rinzler sees is a cocky, ignorant bird who Isn't Listening.

he didn't flinch when Rinzler yelled at him, in fact it only made him pay attention more. he listened as how Rinzler yelled at how he, Box, think he's so much better then everyone just because he "reads some books." how he thinks he's sooo smaart, and it pisses him the hell off.

unknown to Rinzler, he has just explained to Box that he wasn't acting like he's on the same level as them, and how much it affects the people around him.

and he smiles, as he actually began to understand the dragonborn's frustration and anger. and he thanks him. he thanks him for finally getting him to understand how people see him.

Box does listen to Rinzler's anger, and does try and act more grounded then how he was before, apparently.
Rinzler is very confused but for the most part, it seems like yelling at Box actually got him to listen soo.. that's a win?

yeah that's all i got. bye bye :33