[AAH 📝] this was supposed to be a villain balance au

yeah u heard me. CB was supposed to be a villain, who's basically Balance's Dread but if he wasn't made by Dread and was created by Balance himself.

Dread thought he made him. he found out immediately as soon as Balance was butchered that No, He Didn't. and he has just unleashed something horrid apond this ruined reality.

CB did still mercilessly murdered Voided One and dipped, leaving to recreate the Creator Hub in the Creators' honor. he wouldn't kidnap Ox though, not yet.

something something CB dragging the Balancers to the Creator Hub and showing them what he made. maybe idolizing the Creators to the point of like.. obsession??? maybe?????? possibly???

this idea is fairly new tho, kinda thought it up a night ago; CB manipulating Ox to work with him on.. whatever the hell. "protect everyone"? cuz by all accounts, this Ox is still New to the World. and it's kinda hard not to trust the only person, thing, you Know.

I honestly never rlly got to the point of figuring out why he's a villain, and what he wanted to do. maybe kill everybody who was evil??? idfk, this one was underbaked.
(i just thought of this. maybe he like, does this in the Creators' honor. which still doesn't make sense and i think ah'm mixing this up with a Bad Creators AU am thinking of ajhxsg.)

that's.. about how far ah managed to think of before deciding that no, this didn't make sense. so i completely changed the direction this went and now we have clueless newborn god CB with a clueless guardian Ox. what a turn lmao.

y'all can still take this as like, an alternative timeline or something.
i like villain CB. no idea how they'll be like, but. y. yeah :3

i still wanna make a Villain Balance AU though, maybe something dealing with him finally breaking to the spot that the Creators couldn't help. maybe Codey was the final straw and he finally stops and just.. lays there, unmoving after he punched Codey into a million pieces.

it's honestly kinda hard to figure out how Balance would be a Villain, if anything he would just be. like. Not Care anymore, y'know? close everyone off.

hm. ah'll just play with the idea for now. anyways, enjoy this bit of expanded info ah briefly gave out in a discord vc :]