Part 1- Chapter 14

Harley

___

___

I lean against the trucks window as i bite my lip to keep from shaking. 

Its over a hundred degrees outside and I have the audacity to wear a thick black hoodie i stole from a thrift store a couple weeks ago. 

But im not bitching....im just shaking. 

From what? 

Anxiety, nerves, oh! Maybe im shaking so fucking bad because a certain psychopathic Australian prick smashed the rest of my stash in the fucking parking lot roughly a hundred miles away! 

I glare deathly daggers at the innocent civilians through the tinted back seat windows as they happily mind their own business, smiling at their children and taking pictures with their besties. 

I sneer and shift my gaze towards the stupid annoying prick in the drivers seat who hasnt said anything this entire trip. 

His lap dogs, who i recognized as Fancy Pants and Mr.Jeans from the diner, havent exactly been chatty since i nearly broke their precious fingers. 

Well, tried. 

"You're a dick, Miller." I spit through clenched teeth. 

Miller doesnt say anything however, Jeans, does. "And you stink. When was the last time you bathed again?" Jeans teases as if he was talking to a sibling. 

The thought fuels my hatred. 

"Fuck you." I growl. 

Jeans rolls his eyes. "Right, well since your such a bundle of joy," He does his best at attempting to stretch without touching the back of Millers seat. "The name's Jasko. That up there is Paul and of course, you already know-"

"I don't fucking care." I interrupt, tucking myself further into my corner to keep from lunging at Jasko.

Jasko grins and mutters something that sounded like 'made for each other' before turning to face his own window. 

"Damn girl, what happened to-" I turn in my seat and sock him as hard as i can in the arm. 

"Fuck off!" Jasko tenses slightly and i can see how much he is trying to physically control his reactions and he grins, winces, and looks back out the window.

I ended up falling asleep to only be woken up by even more violent shakes and the overwhelming feeling of nausea. 

"Miller, your girls about to puke." Paul mutters and i kick the back of his seat out of impulse. 

"I. Am. Not." I grit out, wishing Leo would take off the fucking window lock for fresh air. 

Its too fucking hot. 

I tighten the hoodie around my neck and close my eyes, my heart feels far too frantic. 

My nerves are working on overload. 

I want to kick, i want to scream. 

I want to do so fucking many things i end up biting down hard on my lip, the taste of iron flooding my taste buds. 

I bite down harder as blood begins to drip down my chin and i hear someone mutter 'shit' before the truck is pulled to the side of the road. 

Jasko and Paul follow Millers lead on leaving the truck, by that point there is no stopping the tears that are streaming down my face, mixing with my blood. 

All the doors open and close once more before the vehicle is in motion once more. 

"Lay down," a deep voice commands dangerously close to my ear. Before I even have time to think of a retort, Leo's lips press lightly against my earlobe. 

"I want you to understand i have no problem putting you across my knee for bad behavior, my naughty girl." 

Leo guides my body to lay down across the seat with my head resting against his thighs.

I breath deeply to keep from making a snarky, sexual comment. 

'My naughty Girl'

I scowl mentally but dont say anything, instead miraculously falling into a dreamless sleep.

••••••

Ello, loves! 

I know this chapter isn't much but hopefully it'll hold yall over until the next chapter....which should have some most beloved ✨Drama✨

xoxo, lex 💋💋