Episode 42

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 42

As if it had been waiting, syrupy music began to flow. Yuyeon, who had already performed a dance on another broadcast, was the first to move his body. A slow wave started from his lower body. Despite it being a basic movement of rotating the hips, it felt provocative due to the slightly tilted head and the gaze.

"Whoo! As expected of the main dancer!"

Yulmu gathered his hands and exclaimed. Yeonha, who was with him, was also happy about the talents of his spirited junior colleagues.

- That crazy fox is causing trouble again today

- Yuyeon's sexy dance is always worth watching

- If you start like that, what about Jihan and Baekya

- Yeonha is watching like he's at his grandchild's talent show

- Wasn't there a rumor that the sexy dance performed by senior group Bora was rated 19+ and got deleted? Is this true?

The fans' reactions were heated. The only ones who couldn't enjoy this moment were Jihan and Baekya. The two, who were waiting for their turn, made eye contact.

It just had to be the two who were the worst at this kind of thing.

You go first, hyung-nim.

No, younger ones go first.

The two exchanged gestures back and forth.

Although they didn't make a sound, it felt like their conversation could be heard.

"Okay, next! Jihan~"

As Yuyeon stepped back after stopping at a reasonable point, Yulmu called out the name of the next participant.

'Na Yulmu, nice!'

Baekya internally cheered.

On the other hand, Jihan wore a troubled expression. He walked to the center and slightly chewed his lip as he looked at the camera. Should he do a wave too...? Jihan licked his lower lip slowly in confusion.

"As expected."

"So sexy~"

The admiration from Minsung and Chung continued, and the chat window exploded with messages.

- Just by biting his lip, he KOed everyone.

- Overwhelmingly sexy

- Wow, he's making me crazy. Han Jihan, you're insane;;

- Languid+Sensitive+Sexy=Jihan

"Wow~ Your very existence is sexy!"

Yulmu, who had applauded Jihan, then shouted Baekya's name.

"You're next, Baekya~"