23

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 23

Section 23

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

At this moment, she smelled a special fragrance, like the smell of rice, and it was more fragrant than rice, and it was this fragrance that shook her whole body, and her brain suddenly became sober, and she couldn't jump, and if this life ended like this, what would her daughter do?

Thinking so, Hu Yun took a few steps back, and saw that the people coming and going nearby were holding a rice ball-like thing in their hands, and the fragrance that made her brain clear came from these "rice balls".

"Excuse me, where can I buy these rice balls?" Hu Yun grabbed a passer-by holding a rice ball and said excitedly.

"It's right ahead," the other party pointed in the direction, "if you want to buy it, go quickly, or it will be sold out."

"Thank you." Hu Yun walked quickly in that direction, and after walking a few steps, he saw a small shop with a thriving business, and the name of the shop was also very interesting, it was called "a grain of rice".

The rich aroma made Hu Yun's brain more sober, she was not afraid of death, was she still afraid that the annoying old couple would not succeed?

Thinking so, Hu Yun raised her head and chested up, and bought five rice balls in one go, after getting the rice balls, she was in a happier mood, and she was smiling all the way home.

Lin Fan took the time to raise his head and felt the aura that suddenly poured into his body, it was not accurate to say that it was aura, this feeling was more like an inexplicable substance entering his body, because this substance made him feel the rules of heaven and earth at this moment, and felt the connivance of the laws of heaven and earth outside the earth.

There is a legend in the cultivation world that once someone's ability exceeds the overall level of a certain interface, the laws of heaven and earth will suppress that person's ability.

Lin Fan's ability on the earth can completely turn his hands into clouds and turn his hands into rain, but he didn't feel the slightest law of heaven and earth belonging to the earth before, and it was not until this moment that he felt the influence of the weak law of heaven and earth on him, not deprivation, but like allowing.

With a hint of doubt, Lin Fan quietly dropped a trace of divine sense on Hu Yun, and he wanted to figure out what exactly was in his body just now.

Hu Yun went home with five "rice balls", and as soon as he entered the house, he heard the two old men scolding him.

After a long time, the two of them set their eyes on Hu Yun's hand, and when they saw that she was only holding five things like zongzi in her hand, the cynicism struck again.

"Yo, didn't you say go out to buy groceries? That's what you're talking about?

Hu Yun lowered her head and didn't dare to reply as usual.

At this moment, the door opened, Hu Yun's husband appeared at the door, and when he heard the second elder's unfinished scolding, he sighed: "Parents, can you say a few words?"

"You shut up for me, your daughter-in-law is incompetent, I can't say that she can't do it? She's idle all day, and she doesn't help you with her burden, and she complains about taking care of the two of us, and you're embarrassed to say that ours isn't? Hu Yun's mother-in-law said in a weird way.