73

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 73

Section 73

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Lin Fan looked up: "They did it on purpose, just to keep you busy?"

"I'm afraid I have such an idea, but I don't plan to watch it for the time being, let's put it first, anyway, I'm not in a hurry." Han Zhu said, glancing at the drawings that were about to take shape in Lin Fan's hand, "How are you researching?"

"Almost," Lin Fan shook the drawing in his hand, "I have figured out the principle of the energy box, but according to my research on the energy box, there is not much energy that can be contained in it, even if the energy of the highest 10,000 points is less than the energy of a medium-grade spirit stone, and the scalar of the energy box is not very accurate."

"Huh? What does that mean? During this time, it was only Lin Fan who studied the energy box, so Han Zhu didn't know much about it, so when he had doubts, he asked directly.

"It means that the scalar quantity does not match the actual quantity, it is marked with 10,000 points, in fact, there are only more than 9,000 points of energy, and 10,000 is just its theoretical storage, but I now have a new breakthrough." Lin Fan looked at Han Zhu with a smile, and the meaning revealed in his expression was very clear, I have a breakthrough, you come and ask me!

Han Zhu chuckled and asked, "What's the breakthrough?"

Lin Fan raised the drawing in his hand: "In the process of research before, I found a small bug in the design drawing, this bug is very small, it is difficult to notice it when designing under normal circumstances, but because of this bug, the finished capacity of the energy box is less than the actual capacity."

With just a few simple words, Han Zhu knew what Lin Fan meant, and said with a smile: "Are you going to meddle in the energy box business?"

"Of course," Lin Fan nodded without hesitation, "this is a big business.

Lin Fan's greatest passion is to make money, so although he has not yet researched a way to use the energy box to store spirit stones, he immediately had an idea after discovering the bug of the product.

"The business is good, but most of the interstellar energy box business is controlled by the empire, and it may not be so easy to get a piece of the pie from the empire." Han Zhu rationally analyzed the possible problems.

In the interstellar world, the existence of the energy box is the lifeblood of the entire empire, and with such an existence, the empire will never let ordinary people interfere.

"This is a problem," Lin Fan nodded, and then sighed, "There is really no way to intervene, so I can only make a hammer deal, I'll go find Captain Mu."

"Wait a minute," Han Zhu took Lin Fan's hand and said helplessly, "Look at the time."

"Huh?" Lin Fan turned his head to look, it was already dark outside, and when he looked at the time, it was already more than twelve o'clock, and he couldn't help but be surprised, "Why did the time pass so quickly?"

"It's not that time flies, it's that you're too engaged."

Lin Fan sighed regretfully: "It's really strange, so long has passed in the blink of an eye."