101

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 101

Section 101

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"How?" Lin Fan said angrily.

"What else?" Han Zhu smiled, "I can't force you, lest someone start a fire, and I have to go through a lot of trouble to coax."

"Aren't you happy to coax me?" Lin Fan glared at him.

"Coax, no matter what happens, I'm willing to coax you, let's go, get in the car." Han Zhu pulled the car door.

Lin Fan walked up to him and hugged him with open hands: "Are you hiding something from me?"

Han Zhu closed the car door and sighed: "You found out."

"Nonsense, if you can't even find out about this, isn't the relationship between us a joke, you just say it, what is there to hide from me?" Lin Fan let go of him and looked at Han Zhu's expression seriously.

Han Zhu shook his head: "Actually, I just don't know what to say, that unknown call, in fact, it's not the first time I have received it, someone called me last time, and said a lot of inexplicable words, I haven't been in touch since I hung up, I thought the other party was really just joking, but now that I think it's maybe not like that."

"Huh? What did the man say before? Lin Fan was a little puzzled, wondering what was it that made Han Zhu's expression so serious.

Han Zhu frowned slightly: "The other party didn't say much, but he called me 'God'."

"'God'? Which god are you reincarnated? Lin Fan was surprised, "The highest cultivation in the cultivation realm is only the Mahayana period, and you are actually called a 'god'?"

Han Zhu shook his head: "I don't know what the other party means, but I can tell from the phone that the other party is planning to let me take the initiative to find him, but the phone was hung up by me, so there will be this incident."

"It's also possible that the other party has some conspiracy against you, and wants to find a reason that you can't refuse, but saying that you are a 'god' and let you take the initiative to come to the door, it's similar to those liars who claim to be 'descendants of a certain dynasty', and those who will be fooled are fools." Lin Fan complained unceremoniously.

"That's why I didn't tell you, but after this incident, I guessed that the whole thing was a trap, and the purpose was to lure me into a trap." Han Zhu said seriously.

"Now we can only take one step at a time, let's go, we are going to take a look at the situation of the planting field, it is said that the aura on the earth has begun to recover, as for you, you actually hide it from me, don't tip today, go and drive." As he spoke, Lin Fan pushed Han Zhu away and got into the car, and then slammed the car door shut.

Han Zhu glanced at Lin Fan, who was sitting proudly in the car, walked around to the driver's seat, and just sat down, he leaned over.

After a deep kiss, he left with a smile.

"I'm going, going, going! Shameless!

"Tip." Han Zhu smiled and put his seat belt on him.

Lin Fan glared at him fiercely: "Have you noticed that since the two of us have been together, you have become more and more shameless."