39

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 39

Section 39

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

If the person behind it knew this, I don't know if they would be so angry that they vomited blood.

Chapter 50: Super Cheeky

"Grandpa, both plans have failed." Han Feng stood crampedly in front of Old Man Han, with a nervous look on his face, but he secretly thought in his heart that the old man was really old, and he still wanted to be able to cover the sky with one hand, but he didn't know that the Han family's hand could no longer stretch out so long.

At this moment, the old man's mood calmed down: "Let you investigate the situation of that kid, how are you investigating?"

Han Feng lowered his head: "That person's name is Lin Fan, he grew up in an orphanage, and it is said that he has an older sister, but his sister has been adopted since she was a child, so the relationship between the two is not good, Lin Fan and his cousin are college classmates, and they are also in the same dormitory, five years ago, that is, in the sophomore year of the two, Lin Fan disappeared, and no one knew his traces, and he didn't suddenly appear until a few months ago, and then... I've been living with my cousin. The

old man squinted at him: "You have been investigating for so long, and you have found such things?"

Han Feng still lowered his head: "Because Lin Fan's information is very limited, in addition to his academic qualifications from childhood to adulthood, his private life is difficult to find, and he has been living in the school since he was very young, and in the eyes of outsiders, he is a well-behaved student."

"Rules? If it's really a rule, will someone be with Han Zhu? The old man looked at him coldly, "Han Feng, I have trusted you all these years, I hope you will not let me down."

"I'll keep investigating."

"You go out, it's better to investigate where he has appeared in the past five years, a living person suddenly disappeared for five years, something must have happened, if you can, it's better to find a way to tie him to crime, do you understand?" The old man said coldly, and his words did not give Lin Fan the slightest chance.

"I see, Grandpa." Han Feng nodded, but his heart was secretly cold, sure enough, Jiang was still old and spicy, and the old man's heart was getting older and more ruthless.

After leaving the old man's room, Han Feng simply found a private detective agency to investigate Lin Fan's life: "No matter what it is, I want all the news about him, and it's best to do everything in detail." The

so-called private detective agencies in China are also imported from abroad, and what they can investigate is also on the bright side, and the only breakthrough is to track and check his past from the surrounding relationships of the parties.

It's just that these people just started to investigate, and they were arrested by Lin Fan.

Several people drove the car with Lin Fan to the bottom of an apartment building, and just parked the car steadily, they heard a knock on the door, turned around and saw Lin Fan standing by the car window.

Several people were shocked and looked at Lin Fan in shock, they obviously saw that Lin Fan had already entered the apartment, why would he appear next to the car so soon?