86

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 86

Section 86

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"It's still the same, it doesn't seem to care about anything, and I'm afraid it will take a lot of effort to break down their psychological defenses."

"Can't wait, now the people of Huaguo are very anxious to see them, and they must destroy them in the shortest possible time, only in this way will Huaguo lose a big boost."

"Then what should I do, these Chinese people are too strong-willed, and it is difficult to defeat them easily."

"Then use electric shocks, no matter what method is used, as long as you can't see it from the outside, even if the people of Huaguo find out the problem, they can't find the scars and can't do anything to us." Yamada-kun said viciously.

"Actually, the best thing to do is to take it slowly, so that you can completely ruin them."

"There is no time, the Chinese people are becoming more and more difficult to deal with now, it is the right thing to destroy them as soon as possible, and then hand them over to the Hua Guo, so as not to have an accident after a long time."

"Okay, I understand, Yamada-kun, I'll do it."

Lin Fan hid in the shadows, his teeth itched with hatred in his heart, and he wanted to kill them directly, but it was a pity that this was not the cultivation realm, and he couldn't use human life as a mustard.

He quickly sealed, placed a counter-devouring array on Yamada-kun, and hit another formation that was in combination with it on the person who had spoken to Yamada-kun before.

The function of the formation is very simple, that is, it will regurgitate what that person did to others, and from now on, whenever the two of them do something bad to others, these things will regurgitate the two of them, even if it is just a small thought, it will still have a backlash effect.

The reason why this formation is simple is because as long as the cultivation is above the Qi refining period, this formation can be easily cracked, so in the cultivation realm, the existence of this formation is tantamount to chicken ribs, but here, these two people are afraid that they will not be able to reach the Qi refining stage in their lifetime.

After simply putting down the two formations, Lin Fan quickly returned to his place and watched all the actions of the special forces people.

The special forces first observed the surrounding situation, and then remained stationary, and in the early hours of the morning, they began to move, and it didn't take long for someone to be rescued.

Lin Fan was stunned to see the efficiency of their actions, and only after everyone in the place where his divine sense had been rescued did he suddenly sigh with emotion: "It is worthy of being professional, this efficiency is really high."

Han Zhu agrees with this: "Compared with them, we can only be regarded as amateurs at best." The

two looked at each other and smiled, although they didn't help much this time, but they felt very happy in their hearts.

"Spare time, anyway, the world can't change much because of the two of us." Lin Fan smiled, "Let's go, when they react, they will definitely come to us, we just act as if nothing happened."