104

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 104

Section 104

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

Ye Qinghe opened her mouth slightly, she knew, she knew that the reason why Lin Fan was willing to call her sister was because of Han Zhu's existence, and now that Han Zhu had an accident, Lin Fan didn't want to call her sister anymore, just like when the two first met, Lin Fan also called her Ye Qinghe as soon as he opened his mouth.

The harm she once caused to Lin Fan has always been there, and it is only because of Han Zhu's company that Lin Fan is willing to let go of his knot a little bit, Ye Qinghe knows very well that only those who Lin Fan values can change him.

Ye Qinghe bit his lip: "Why don't you believe that Han Zhu will wake up, it's like you have been missing for five years, he still firmly believes that you will come back, and never doubted whether you will disappear from now on, he has waited for you for five years, a full five years, and never got any news from you, and now he suddenly fell into a coma, the last thing he wants to see must not be your decadent appearance."

Hearing this, Lin Fan's mood fluctuated slightly.

Ye Qinghe was overjoyed in his heart and continued: "Even for Han Zhu's sake, you must wait for him to wake up in the best condition, if he wakes up and sees you now, he will definitely not be happy."

Lin Fan pursed his lips.

"Don't you want to catch the murderer who turned Han Zhu into this?"

Chapter 136 Frequent

Accidents

Lin Fan raised his head suddenly and sneered: "No matter who the other party is, I will definitely let him die without a place to be buried!"

"Yes, you can't let that person go!"

Lin Fan looked at Ning Lao: "I need all the places that are suitable for cultivation."

Ning Lao was stunned for a moment, then reacted to what Lin Fan wanted to do, and hurriedly asked, "Is it only domestic or global?"

"All over the world, even if the other party hides to the ends of the earth, I will arrest him!"

"Okay," Ning Lao nodded, "I'll let someone get it."

"No need," Lin Fan's eyes were cold, "Your speed is too slow, tell me the specific location, and I'll get it myself."

Ning Lao hurriedly reported a location, as well as the location of that information.

As soon as Ning Lao's words fell, everyone saw a blue light flying out of the window, and Lin Fan was no longer in place.

"So fast."

"Well, I can see that he is really anxious," Ning Lao said in a low voice, and then looked at Han Zhu who was lying on the bed, if it was usual, Lin Fan would always have Han Zhu by his side when he was in a hurry, and he could give a few words of advice, but now the person who had an accident was Han Zhu, "Xiao Sun, you send people to take turns guarding him, you must not have an accident, if Han Zhu really has an accident, I am afraid that the whole earth will suffer."

Team Leader

Sun knew the seriousness of the matter, and also knew what Ning Lao meant, with Lin Fan's strength, it was not difficult to set off a storm on the earth, if no one offended him, it would be fine, but once someone offended him, the consequences would be unimaginable, so he nodded hurriedly: "Yes, Ning Lao, I will let people take care of it."