70

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 70

Section 70

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

"Twitter!!" I won't eat it, I won't eat it again!!

The round body fluttered, and the inflated jelly was like a balloon, and when it moved slightly, it slowly floated up again, and it was in a hurry, and it floated higher.

Lin Fan silently looked at the little jelly that slowly floated up, and still couldn't help but smile: "Okay, Xiaolan, how long will it last like this?"

Xiao Lan rubbed to Lin Fan's side, the sword body shook, and tilted slightly, as if he was also looking at the little jelly floating in the air: "It will take a few days, it ate slowly before, a piece of the best spirit stone will be eaten for a long time, and it will swell for a while after eating, this time it will eat a whole piece of the best spirit stone at one time, how to float for a while."

"Piao Piao Piao..." Xiao Zi and Xiao Lan floated side by side beside Lin Fan.

"Then continue to float," Lin Fan said with a smile, "Let's see if you dare to steal the spirit stone."

"Huh?" Little Jelly looked at Lin Fan suspiciously.

This time, Lin Fan easily understood the meaning of the little jelly, and said with a smile: "Forgive you, but next time, you can't just steal the spirit stone, otherwise I will pick the flower on your head." "

!!" Little Jelly wanted to reach out and cover the little flower on her head, but her hands were not long enough, so she couldn't reach it, so she could only hold her head and look at Lin Fan pitifully.

Lin Fan ignored it anymore and looked at the mountain range of the best spirit stone not far away: "How is the situation of that mountain?"

"There is a spiritual vein inside, and there is a vague meaning of expansion during this time, and the number of spirit stones has been increasing." Xiao Lan's IQ was definitely excellent compared to Xiao Zi and Xiao Jelly, so he quickly answered Lin Fan's question and told Lin Fan what he wanted to know.

Knowing that the number of spirit stones was increasing, Lin Fan also breathed a sigh of relief, but after looking at the change in space caused by the appearance of the best spirit vein, he touched his chin.

"It seems that I have to go to the cultivation realm to find out if I can find other spiritual veins."

"Ordinary spiritual veins may be available, but the best spiritual veins are probably difficult to find, and the impact of ordinary spiritual veins on space is much smaller than that of superlative spiritual veins." The person who answered this time was Han Zhu.

When the space first inhaled the best spiritual vein, Han Zhu had not yet contacted Xiuzhen, and when he appeared in the space, the space had already become what it was now, and it was only later that he knew that this spiritual vein actually came from that secret realm.

Lin Fan sighed: "Alas, I knew that the spiritual vein was not so easy to find, I don't know when the next secret realm will be opened, I really can't wait to find a new spiritual vein."

Han Zhu smiled: "The sense of time in the cultivation realm is different from the time passage on the earth, many people in the cultivation realm think that decades are very short, but on the earth, a few decades may be a lifetime."