18

Morning came and once again both women were entangled in each other's arms it was a nice site to behold or that's what Eliza thought to herself when she came to wake them up for breakfast. "I'll let them sleep in." Eliza whispered to herself as she went to check on Maggie and Alex only to find them in the same position. Shaking her head the older woman headed downstairs to make some coffee.

In Kara's room Lena was the first to wake that morning. Noticing that Kara was still asleep she lay back down and smiled at her girlfriend. Thoughts of next fall flooded into her mind as she lay there. She could already picture her and Kara sitting in the library working on papers together. Or maybe sitting in the apartment watching a movie together while Alex and Maggie were out doing whatever. No longer would she be alone in this world. No. She had Kara now and she will do whatever she has to do to keep her by her side.

Running her hand in the blondes hair she couldn't help but smiling to herself as Kara began waking up groaning as she went. "Aaaargh! Good morning Lena!" Kara exclaimed happily looking at the raven haired woman leaning over her. "Good morning! I believe your mom has breakfast going, and I know how much you love food so I figured I would wake you up." Lena replied with a smile. "We've only known each other for a few days and already you know me so well. I like...no...I love it." Kara whispered.

Kara's words made Lena's heart sing. "I'm glad. Now, breakfast shall we?" Lena asked. "Yea! That sounds good! But clothes first..." Kara stated with a smirk. "Indeed clothes first." Lena replied as the two got dressed in their pajamas from the night before.