72

Like any vacation it must come to an end sometime even though everyone would have to stayed in Hawaii forever they knew they had to leave so Kara could have time to get ready for college and get her things moved into the townhouse. "Thank you again for this Lee!" Kara whispered as they sat in their seats on the jet. "You're welcome darling. Now the question is are you ready for your next chapter?" Lena asked. "You mean moving in with you, my sister and her girlfriend? Going to college? Seeing your beautiful face everyday? Yes I am." Kara replied. "Good, I'm glad. I'm very excited to wake up to your beautiful face every day." Lena replied.

A few hours later they were landing once again. "Welcome home!" Alex exclaimed as they walked off the jet and headed to the car. "It's good to be back..even though I'll miss Hawaii." Maggie stated as they climbed into the car. "We'll be going back...I'm sure..." Lena replied with a smile. "Come on girls! Let's get going." Eliza stated as she climbed into the drivers seat. On the way home they stopped and grabbed six pizzas and four boxes of potstickers.

Upon returning home everyone collapsed onto the sofas and began eating the food. Kara even let Lena have some potstickers which shocked everyone in the room. "What? She's shared them with me before!" Lena replied. "It's just strange...she never shares them with anyone." Maggie stated. "Maybe I'm special!" Lena replied. Kara leaned into the dark haired woman and smiled. "You are special Lena. Those two are thieves when it comes to my potstickers." Kara replied. "We are not!" Alex replied with a smile.

After the impromptu dinner everyone headed off to bed saying 'screw it' to unpacking their thins. "So do they not know we're soulmates?" Lena asked. "No...they know I have one, but they don't know who it is. I'll tell them eventually though." Kara replied. "When? After we're married? Or after we have kids?" Lena asked. "No...I'll do it before I purpose to you." Kara replied. "Ohh...so yo think you'll purpose first?" Lena teased. "Maybe.." Kara replied as she pulled Lena into a kiss before laying back on the pillows and letting sleep over take them.