20

Just as Kara said there was all kinds of French toast balls on plates all over the table along with the syrups, jams and powdered sugar. "Wow!" Lena exclaimed as they entered the kitchen. "See, I told you. The Danvers go over the top for Holiday treats." Kara replied as they sat down at the table. "Good morning girls! You two are the first ones up, so go on help yourselves." Eliza stated. That was music to Kara's ears as she sat down and began filing her plate. "Save some for everyone else Kara!" Lena stated as she sat down beside her. "There's plenty of food for everyone. Don't worry about that, I've been cooking for these girls long enough to know how my youngest eats." Eliza stated.

Kara shot Lena a smirk as she wrinkled her nose. Lena returned this by rolling her eyes at her girlfriend as she began putting food on her plate. "Oh! I think they're up." Eliza said as she took a sip of her coffee. Just then Alex and Maggie came into the kitchen both yawning and stretching as they took their seats and began piling food on their plates. "Good morning girls! Merry Christmas Eve!" Eliza exclaimed as she put syrup on her French toast balls.

"Mmhummm morning!" Alex and Maggie replied in between bites. "What are the plans for today?" Lena asked looking at everyone. "Well, we usually spend the day inside the house and watch movies in our pajamas. Then at night we bundle up and go ride around looking at the lights before coming home and putting the gifts underneath the tree and watching one more movie before going to bed." Eliza explained. Lena nodded along with a smile on her face. "Sounds like fun." Lena said as she ate her breakfast.

After breakfast everyone headed upstairs to shower and get into new pajamas. "What are these?" Lena asked as she walked back into Kara's room. "Oh Eliza bought everyone matching pajamas. We wear them to take pictures in before watching movies and looking at the lights." Kara explained. Lena didn't know what to say to this. No one in her life ever did anything like this. "Lee? You ok?" Kara asked as she pulled Lena into a hug. "This has been the best Christmas in my entire life. No one in my family has ever done anything like this before. I can't wait to do it every year even after we expand the family." Lena replied. "Oh shit! I said that out loud didn't I?" Lena asked as she realized what she said now pulling back as her face turned bright red.

However Kara wasn't letting her go blushing or not. "I never said I didn't like the idea." Kara whispered as she kissed her lips.