27

A few hours later everyone was walking the mall to find outfits for the upcoming winter formal. Alex and Maggie headed in one direction while Lena and Kara headed in the opposite direction. "So does the formal have a theme?" Lena asked as they walked the mall. "Yea, winter wonderland." Kara replied. Lena just looked at her after hearing the theme. "I know it's a stupid theme. But that's the problem when it's voted on by the popular girls. I suggested we have a different theme but it got denied." Kara explained. "Oh I'm sorry hun." Lena replied with a smile. "It's ok, come on let's go look at these dresses in here." Kara stated pulling Lena into a store.

Lena watched as Kara tried on different dresses. One after the other. When she emerged from the changing room with a deep plum one that had a slit up the side and no straps Lena almost fell out of her chair. "Lee something wrong?" Kara asked as she looked at the gaping mouth on her girlfriend. "Y..yea! Get that one!" Lena stammered out. "Ok! I'll get it. Now you need to get one to match." Kara replied as she walked back into the changing room. Lena looked around the shop before she stumbled on a black suit with a thin tie and deep plum vest.

A little bit later they girls had bought their outfits for the formal dance and went to meet up with Alex and Maggie who were too looking for outfits to chaperone. Or as Alex said. "We're just going to have fun we only got volunteered by mom anyways. So we get to relive some of our memories."

"Did you two find something?" Maggie asked as they took their seats at one of the food court tables. "Yea. But you two will see it the night of the dance. And not a moment sooner." Lena stated as they ate their large slices of pizza.