82

Kara and Lena walked to classes the next morning together sipping coffee. "It's starting to get cooler out...I don't like it." Kara whimpered. "You don't feel cold though sweetheart." Lena replied. "I know...but you do and you bundle up...hiding your sexy body." Kara whispered. "Yes...but at night time and on weekends I don't bundle up...I just wear your clothes and we lounge around on the couch." Lena replied. "I know..thats my favorite part." Kara replied.

They walked to Kara's first class and shared a kiss before parting ways. "I'll see you at lunch darling." Lena replied. "Can't wait sweetheart!" Kara replied with a smile. Lena winked as she walked away wearing Kara's hoodie, and sweatpants. Smiling to herself Kara headed into class and took her seat and prepared for the lecture to start. She opened her laptop as she waited for class to begin. "Hey Kara!" Lucy called. "Hey Lucy!" Kara replied.

"Happy bleated birthday...it's not much...I didn't know till well yesterday." Lucy said as she passed Kara a wrapped gift. "Thanks Lucy." Kara replied with a smile as she opened the gift to see it was a book. "I didn't know what you liked...but I thought no one can go wrong with a book." Lucy replied. "Thanks Lucy!" Kara replied as the lecture started.

After class ended Lucy followed Kara out of the building trying to make small talk with her. "Lucy...you're a nice person but I love Lena. We can be friends but noting more." Kara stated. "Oh...I understand..." Lucy replied as Lena walked over to them. "What's going on?" Lena asked wrapping her arm around Kara. "Lucy told me she had feelings for me, and I just told her that I love you and she and I could only be friends and nothing more." Kara explained. "I see. I appreciate your honesty love, and Lucy if you try anything more than friendship with Kara I'll kick your ass." Lena stated. "Lee relax...nothings gonna happen between us. You know that." Kara replied. "I know darling, I trust you with everything." Lena replied. "Are you hungry?" Kara asked. "Yes, I'm actually hungry after that lecture." Lena replied as they walked towards the cafeteria leaving Lucy behind.

"Lee...are you jealous?" Kara asked as they grabbed food in line. "Maybe a little. But I do trust you." Lena replied. "Well I can't cheat on you like ever. Once I turned eighteen I learned you were my soulmate and well I haven't been with anyone. Sam and I ended things when I was seventeen...then well you and I met..." Kara explained. "So you can't cheat on me ever?" Lena asked. "Nope. Kryptonian law. Once you find out your soulmate at eighteen you are no longer allowed to be anything mor then friends with everyone else who isn't your soulmate." Kara replied. "Kara...you're the perfect girlfriend! I love you more and more with each day." Lena replied as they sat together with Alex, Andrea and Lucy.