toxic (2)

"I love mads I would never do anything to hurt her." You said. A shame of guilt hit your stomach as you said those words, you were abusive.

Your dad decided to speak with Madison about you. "Look I don't know you...you might be a good girl you might not but I know my daughter." She dragged her suitcase out and ignored your father.

The bruises on her neck were taken pictures of, she was crying, saying you didn't do it, but you did.
"All I'm saying is, the person who did this...doesn't love you." The detective said to Madison.

You placed your head against the window and whispered "I love you..." towards her. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Tomorrow was the new years dance. You finished taking the piss out of Rue, and decided to make Madison mad. Sat with her girls, she had her eyes on you. You was smirking the girl grinding on you.

"Mads don't do it." Cassie said.
"Fuck this!" Madison stormed up from her seat, and found a partner to dance with. Let's say it was a competition who gets the most jealous.

After the dance was over, you saw her sat with Cassie and Kat.

"Madison get up." You said.
"No..." she replied.
"Just get up!" You snapped.
"Why?" She questioned.
"Can you stop being such a fucking cunt and dance with me please?" Her friends all looking at eachother shocked.

"You don't even know how to dance y/n..."she laughed at you.
"It's a fucking slow song." You said.
"Fine, don't be so despicable!" She rolled her eyes at you.

She laid her head on you chest. You felt your suit getting wet because of her tears.
"You know I really fucking hate you y/n..." she sobbed.
"I know beautiful..." you said sadly.
"Your abusive, psychopathic, and lastly I hate the way you make me feel." She sobbed more saying those words.

"I know" you whispered, you chin resting on her head.
"I feel like we shouldn't be together y/n...it's not good for us...." She began to cry on you.
"I know darling..." you replied