The crazy british family:

Your the son of Madison beer, living in Salford,
Manchester and with your dad aswell, always messing about with your brothers and sisters, living in a council flat on the estate.

You woke up to Simon next to you, "orrr piss off will ya, im tryna fucking sleep..." you budged Simon out the way with your arm. "Not my fault you was wiv Lisa last night partying and getting it on y/n...." He smirked at you.

Dads footsteps came into the bedroom, "time to get up now.....no messing about this morning otherwise i sort you all out...." he opened the windows.

You scratched your head and got up out of bed and realised you still had your jeans on from the night out last night. Looking in the mirror and seeing your eyes, knowing how rough you was. "Y/N, SARAH, IAN, SIMON, GET UP YOUR BREKKY IS READY!" Madison shouted.
A pile of biscuits on a plate was laid, till a knock was at the door, just before you put your tie on for school. The Maguire's, the hardest people on the estate, "is your y/n in...." Mimi asked, who was Lisa's Mam. You absolutely shit yourself, running upstairs. You two had sex but didn't wear protection.

"Y/n get down these bloody stairs not you daft get!" Madison shouted. The Maguire's dragging you into their ford fiesta, and bringing you to there house. Madison lit a cig up sitting in the living room, knowing what you've done.

They sat you down on a chair, rest of the family surrounding you. "You know why we've brought you here, our Lisa can't keep secrets not from her mother, i just have to look into them pretty brown eyes to know exactly what's going on up here." She said seriously pointing at her head.

The dog began growling at you. "She's very precious to us, our Lisa, our one and only daughter, and you've turned her into a woman." She glanced into your eyes angrily, looking in your soul, and so did Lisa's dad, her brothers also.

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY Y/N!" They all cheered. You absolutely shat yourself, knowing what you've got yourself into, cracking open cans of beer. "WERE GONNA BE GRANDPARENTS MIMI!" Lisa's dad said to mimi.

"Y/N CAN I AV A WORD!" Mimi shouted your name in the corridor. She pushed you up against the wall, putting a knife to your cheek.
"Tell me that you love her." she snapped. "I love her...." you stuttered. "HONEST MIMI I LOVE HER." You shouted, scared out your head. "You better y/n.....because she's our princess Lisa, and if you ever do anything to hurt her..." she stabbed the wood between your balls. "Your bollocks come off....." she whispered, and patted your cheek.

"Cmon let's get pissed..." she laughed at you.