Prom:

Madison got off the bus with Claudia, till her phone started ringing.
"Y/n...?" She answered.
"Look up...." You giggled.
"Omg, your crazy cutie." She ended the call.

"I have to go Claudia...." She smiled.
"This has two weeks detention written all over it." She rolled her eyes at Madison.

You had three suits with you, and two prom tickets Madison didn't know about. You two weren't even dating, you just liked eachother but never had the guts to ask eachother out.

"Why are you up here??....." she questioned you.
"I really need your help, which one do you think I should wear...." You answered her.
"Because?" She looked at you confused.

"Because your gonna have a pretty dress....so I wanna look right...." You smirked at her, taking off your overshirt.
"This one...." She picked out the black one.
You put it on and stood next to her placing your hands in your jean pockets.

"I was hoping these would be a good start mads....." you flashed two prom tickets out. She blushed really hard. "Do you think we're gonna have to waltz?, because I have no idea how to do that...." You asked her.

"All I know is that I was taught when I was little girl by my dad. Id stand on his toes and he'd waltz me around the living room....cmon I'll show you." She grabbed your hand.

"We're on the roof...." You said.

After a good time dancing in the rain. She tangled her fingers in your hair. She giggled at the feeling of the rain falling against her face.

"So is that a yes?...." You asked her.
"In every language, yes I will gorgeous...." You both lead in for a kiss.
Till the bell rings, to stop you both leading in.
"OH MY GOD CMON Y/N!!" She panicked.