Facetime in Stockholm:

Madison is on tour right now and you miss her like crazy. Her phone buzzed and she glanced at it.

-Hey beautiful, I miss you already call me when you can xxxx

She couldn't help but smile at your message that you sent to her. She was too excited to get home and call you and cry, laugh, get angry, and be cute with you all night on FaceTime.

Madison shut the door and laid her head on it, she saw a note on her bed, 'To my girl <3' she giggled and opened it.

Hey baby it's me, I sent this to you because I miss you like crazy and sleeping without you by my side has been like death basically. I miss waking up to you, going to sleep with you, our movie nights and uno wink wink. Your so amazing, smart cute and kind. Im so proud of the support you get from your fans and ofc your baby. Bowie is constantly crying for you literally he's falling asleep on your clothes, because he can smell you. I sprayed this letter with my aftershave that you love.

I love you baby, y/n xxxx

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she got a scent of your aftershave she adores. Your phone called with her name, you immediately answered. She was sobbing her heart out, your heart melted at her.

"Baby why you crying...." You pouted at her.
"I don't deserve you, your so sweet y/n!"
"No baby you do deserve me, I'm so proud of how far you have come." Madison blew you a kiss, and said that she loved you so much like with all of her heart.