the tour bus:

Me and y/n have been broken up for 6 months now. She knows I'm on tour and somehow knows where I am because of her little gang friends.

I come in from the concert at Munich. "Hey mama...." I saw y/n dressed in black, the window was open so she definitely snuck in. I still adored her, okay she was hot as fuck, she gave Rio from good girls vibes, like dangerous but sexy.

"Y/n, what do you need? Money?" I shut the windows and the curtains, so nobody could see.
"Don't worry I don't need any of that sweetheart...." I gulped when she called me that and a red hot flush went to my cheeks, she came towards me, placing a piece of my hair behind my ear, she placed her forehead against mine, I felt calm something about y/n made me feel safe, even though she was dangerous.

"Come to my office....we can talk in there it's more private." I walked away from her. Y/n followed me in, taking off her hoodie throwing it to one side and sitting down on the chair. I sat down behind the desk, placing my glasses on because i can't see for shit, I see y/n place her feet on the desk and lean back into her chair. "Nice desk....." she says with a smirk.
"Thank you y/n....." i lock eyes with her, I knew she was being sexy. "But me fucking you on that desk would look so much better mami...." I gulped and bit my lip softly.

"Y/n.....what if the fans see this?!" I snap at her. She smirks at me and leans towards me, "Then tell them we was making love, sweet love...." She gets a peace of paper and writes down her number and moves it towards me, "There's my number baby girl, call me if you want me." She says. Y/n placed her hoodie back on and her beanie. "No y/n wait....why are you here? You've just come out of prison...." I ducked my head down.

Her footsteps came closer to me, her fingertips lifted my head up. I took off her hoodie and shirt showing her body covered in tattoos, she kissed me roughly and picked me up carrying me to the bedroom. I bent over, she came behind me kissing my jaw and neck, she dropped her baggy jeans and her boxers, and slipped it in. I moaned softly, Y/n threw her head back in pleasure. She began going harder and quicker, "BABY!, YES OH MY GOD." I screamed, the bed rocking quicker and faster.
Y/n cummed gently inside of me, and kissed my back gently.

She took off her top, keeping her boxers on, pouring herself some whiskey that was on the table, lighting a cigarette. "I need you y/n, but I want you to change." I wiped a tear. "Prison was hard without you being next to me, did you get my letters?" She asked me. I nodded looking up at her, letters that said how much she loved me and needed me no matter what.
Y/n wiped my tears and kissed me, I smiled in between the kisses and played with her chain around her neck.

"They're gonna know what someone like me is gonna be doing with someone like you....." I said to her.

"What are you doing with someone like me?......" she smirked at me and drank her whiskey.