A song for her:

You and Madison have been bestfriends ever since birth. She's been acting strange recently, really shy, and cuddly but you like it.

You was up on your treehouse, watching the sun go down. You felt a pair of hands touch your hair.

"Hey cutie..." Madison whispered, cuddling you from behind.

"Hey lovely." You replied.

"Why you up here, you only come up here when your angry, your mom told me you was up here." She questioned.

"I'm up here because im gonna miss you mads, you know for your tour..." you ducked your head.
She kissed your head gently.
"I have written something for you...." She blushed whilst saying it.

You looked up at her and smiled, nodded at her , telling her to sing it.
"Y/n it's about us....listen i really like you, I always have I think you beautiful, smart, amazing, cute and kind, not like the others." she teared up saying those words.

Cinnamon in my teeth
From your kiss
You're touching me
All the pills that you did
Violet, blue, green, red to keep me
At arm's length don't work
You try to push me out
But I just find my way back in
Violet, blue, green, red to keep me out
I win
There's things I wanna say to you
But I'll just let you live
Like if you hold me without hurting me
You'll be the first who ever did
There's things I wanna talk about
But better not to give
But if you hold me without hurting me
You'll be the first who ever did

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Hold me, love me, touch me, honey
Be the first who ever did
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Hold me, love me, touch me, honey
Be the first who ever did

You giggled softly. She blushed gently, "do you like it?..." she looked at you cutely.
"I love itttt! Your the best girl in the world." She giggled.

Your faces suddenly got closer, your lips touched softly. A rush of butterflies bursted in your stomach. You pulled away.

"I love you mads...." you said against her lips. You went to pull in for another kiss.
"Omg y/n..." she was shocked.

Your toy box was in your treehouse.
"Remember six year old you loved superman and always wanted to save me?..." she pulled out your red cape from your box. You blushed and told her to shush.

"Now it's just like kindergarten...you look so cute baby." she giggled at you tying the cape around you. You looked so embarrassed, she couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"Y/nnnn....yes it's your mother don't make me come down there and get you again.....hiii madisonnnn...." Your mom said really cringey.

"We'll be on our way mom!" You said and did your super man move.