1.

---

"If you can get a job here or become a business partner at one of the country's top companies, which is known worldwide, then you can say, 'Impossible is possible, and I have just won the highest prize of all.'"

The name of the company is "M.M.D & A.P." - the famous architecture company.

"If you want to get a job here, you need to make sure to understand two rules," Mrs. Dee's secretary, Max Collins, explained to the new girl.

"O-Okay! I am listening," the new girl replied eagerly, as this job was a dream of hers.

"So, first of all, from the beginning, there weren't rules like these, but after some incidents, we created them for safety," Max continued. "But before the rules, you need to know that our boss is married to a woman, however, she is also a woman."

**Rules:**

**First rule** - If you want to get a job or be a business partner with her, never say anything bad or indecent about the staff. You never know who her wife is. If someone does, and you find out it's her wife, forget about the job or partnership. You'll be escorted out with police assistance, on each side of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. What is the second rule?" the new girl inquired.

"Second is the most important, if you value your life."

"W-what do you mean by that?" the new girl asked nervously.

**Second rule** - Never. Ever. Try. To. Seduce. Michelle Dee.

"Why is there a rule like this?" the new girl queried.

"Well, because the last girl who tried... ended up in the hospital for about three weeks and still needed psychological help," Max explained. "That girl tried to seduce her, and her wife saw that. Poor girl, I think she even left the country."

"W-What did her wife do to that girl?"

"You don't want to know. But I can tell you, Mrs. Dee's wife looks like an angel, but she can turn into a devil in a second. She'll hunt you until you beg for mercy, but in the end, you'll just want to end it yourself."

"Oh... o-okay!" the new girl stammered, shocked by the story of Michelle's wife. She started to get scared about the upcoming interaction with her. "Okay, now or never, a chance like this may only come once in a lifetime." With trembling nerves, the new girl entered Michelle Dee's office, feeling extremely nervous.

"Hello, Mrs. Dee. My name is Nicha Poonpoka."

"Oh... Hello. Please, take a seat," Michelle replied, examining the new girl.

Before they could begin discussing job opportunities, someone entered and approached Michelle. She looked like an angel - that's her, Michelle Dee's wife. The new girl became even more nervous until Michelle's wife glanced at her. "Why is she looking at me? I'm scared. I don't want to end up like that. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to come here," the new girl panicked inwardly.

"Anntonia, please go sit on the couch," Michelle instructed her wife.

"Yes, of course, honey," Anntonia replied before making eye contact with the new girl. There was fire in Anntonia's eyes, ready to defend Michelle from any perceived threat.

"Now, tell me about yourself and your previous job experiences," Michelle prompted.

"Well, about myself..." the new girl began, feeling the weight of Anntonia's gaze.

"Thank you, Nicha. My secretary will contact you regarding my decision," Michelle said as the new girl bowed and left the office.

"Anntonia, can you please stop that? You're doing it again," Michelle scolded gently.

"What did I do?" Anntonia feigned innocence.

"Do you think I don't notice how you look at her? She was terrified."

"It's not my problem. I just don't trust her," Anntonia replied bluntly.

"It's not about her; it's about us," Michelle corrected.

"I don't want to share you."Anntonia stood up from the couch and approached Michelle from behind, wrapping her arms around her. With a seductive tone, she whispered, "Your soul and body belong to me, Babe. No one can take you away from me. If someone tries to seduce you, I'll destroy them. I don't like to share what's mine."

"Anntonia, we're in the office," Michelle reminded her, trying to maintain her composure.

"I don't care," Anntonia replied, kissing Michelle's neck passionately, her hands wandering toward Michelle's blouse.

---TBC---