4. Heartbreak

*-*-*-*-*

To the CEO of the biggest company and actress, it was a normal day. She woke up at 4:30 in the morning so she could be ready at 5 and go to her scheduled works. She showered and ate something light. And by the time she was ready she went to her room and gave a kiss to her girlfriend on the forehead.

She smiled when the beautiful Anntonia Porsild smiled while still sleeping.

Her day went smooth. Not problems with the couple of photoshoot she had that morning, and nothing to report at the office. So she took the liberty to call her secretary.

After a couple of minutes on the phone, she had what she wanted. Part of her agenda was changed and got a few free hours to herself and her, probably, still sleeping girlfriend.

She decided to walk home, or at least, some blocks. After the ban left her in a park near her apartment, she walked slowly. She liked to take walks, it made her feel calm. Lately, with all her busy schedule, she wasn't able to go out to walk around her apartment.

There was a park, a few good restaurants and some shops around. She liked to walk around the park; watching families, couples, and kids, young and old people; it was very interesting to her. She could see a side of the people that she wasn't used to.

However, when she passed for a little restaurant, that had a few tables outside the sop, she heard something that confused her.

-Did you saw the news today? - Said a young woman - Apparently, Former beauty queen and now Actress Anntonia Porsild finally is dating someone!

-Eh?! Seriously?! - said her friend

-Yes! And she's not dating just some common boy! She's dating famous Athlete Simon!

-What?! That famous Athlete, really?! Oh, my!

To Michelle these words were confusing. "What? Anntonia was dating someone? How could that even be possible?! We're supposed to be together, right?"

The Actress ran towards a near magazine shop and looked around. Finally, she spotted a newspaper and her heart stopped.

10:00 am

Anntonia was finally waking up from her repairing sleep. After all those recordings for her new drama, she could convince her manager to give her a day off and felt happy when she got a positive answer.

She was still making her own breakfast when the front door opened.

Anntonia was really surprised to see Michelle, with a newspaper on her hand, at this time of the day.

-Did something happened, Michelle? - Anntonia asked

Michelle was looking down to the floor, containing her anger, her disappointment and, mostly, the sadness that was turning into tears.

-What is this? - Michelle said in a whisper.

-What is what? - Anntonia asked in return, oblivious of today's news.

-THIS! ANNTONIA, THIS! - Michelle yelled while throwing the newspaper on the floor, near Anntonia's feet.

Confused, Anntonia slowly looked down. The news appeared in front on her eyes, in big and bold letters, her hands automatically were placed over her mouth making the newspaper fall to the floor.

-I... I... M-Michelle...

-Could you please explain me, what does this mean, Anntonia? - Michelle hissed - Tell me this is just a rumor, Anntonia... - she looked up, so she could see Anntonia into her eyes- TELL ME THIS IS JUST ANOTHER RUMOR ANNTONIA!