LEONOR'S BIRTHDAY ( 2ND PART)

THE NEXT DAY 

IN SPAIN 

Letizia: happy birthday honey 

I: thank you mom

Felipe: happy birthday honey, how do you feel about turning 18?

I: excited, but also a little nervous about my oath on the constitution

Letizia: It's normal, you're about to take an important step

I: how did you feel when you swore on the constitution at 18, dad?

Felipe: many years have passed since that day honey, but i remember that i was excited and nervous at the same time, then once i got there the presence and warmth of my family calmed me down

Letizia: don't worry honey, we will always be with  you, by the way sofia was supposed to come back last night, have you seen her?

I: yes, she came back very late last night, she is sleeping now

Felipe: i'm going to wake her up, start getting ready

LATER 

HELLO MAGAZINE: today her royal highness the Princess of Asturias turns 18, she has just arrived together with her younger sister the infanta sofia and her parents the king and queen in front of the parliament where she will swear on the constitution

HELLO MAGAZINE: today her royal highness the Princess of Asturias turns 18, she has just arrived together with her younger sister the infanta sofia and her parents the king and queen in front of the parliament where she will swear on the constitution. Leonor opted for an elegant white suit with jacket and trousers which marked a style suitable for the future queen, it was paired with wide-legged trousers with a slight flare at the ankle, white was the perfect choice for the princess, following in the footsteps of her mother, who chose white for important milestones. As for shoes, Leonor wore white pumps with 7.5 cm heels and rubber soles to ensure comfort during the long ceremony, she completed the elegant outfit with a minimalist style and discreet accessories. She wore her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, revealing her face, and simple sparkling earrings, her makeup was natural with a light blush on her cheeks and slightly lined eyes, the only touch of color was the red sash she wore on her left shoulder, symbol of her membership in the Order of the Golden Fleece, after having sworn in on the constitution , the Princess of Asturias will assume greater responsibilities and public functions on behalf of the Spanish monarchy.