EPISODE ONE

"MARY ROSE P.O.V."

This is my story, which is not a typical story of a housewife and a mom, my life was changed when my ex-husband was killed by someone and I don't know what happened on earth or why they accused me of killing him.

Henry and I were on good terms especially when we decided to split up, I caught him many times cheating, and yet I forgive him, and that's why we decided to split up without hatred but that's what I thought, Until one day.

"Mary Rose, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." The police officer cited the Miranda warning on me.

"Wait officer, what's happening? You don't have any arrest warrant this is against the law. The rule 113 or the revised rules of the criminal procedure." I said as I was trying to get out of the handcuffs that were put on my hands. Then suddenly a woman appeared and she commanded the police to secure the handcuffs on my hands.

"You!" I said when I saw her face, clearly. She was the mistress and she is now the new partner of my ex-husband.

"Sorry, Rose we need to detain you as you were the main suspect of your ex-husband's death." The woman said.

"Lene, I didn't do anything! I am innocent." I said, but that witch didn't listen her men immediately grabbed my arm and they put me inside the police car. Then I saw outside a lot of press took a picture of me when the police handcuffed me.

My ex-husband was a famous celebrity and a singer, he was known for his famous movies and songs that he composed.

"What's happening?" I asked the police who sat beside me. But the door of the police car opened then I saw Lene. And she whispered to the policeman on my left side then suddenly I lost my conscious.

"MOM! YOU KILL DAD! YOU MUST PAY FOR THIS AT JAIL!" My daughter said when I suddenly got woke up from that nightmare and I saw Lene sitting next to me.

"Rose, are you, okay?" she asked me which is typically I'm not okay. I just rolled my eyes and gave her a poker face.

"I know you didn't understand why you were detained and without any proof that you were killing Henry. But~" She explained and she stopped for a minute and sighed then I replied.

"Yes, I didn't understand what was happening, I just woke up from my beauty sleep and when I opened the door of my house your men started to cite the Miranda warning on me. And all of the people think that I am a bad person and I kill your f*cking partner." I said angrily to Lene.

"Calm down, Henry was killed by our enemies. I have a strong feeling that you were the next target." Lene said.

"What the f? why me? I already know that you and Henry are members of the secret organization but why I am involved?" I said,

"They were looking for the Lotus necklace, were Henry gave to you on the day of your wedding. We just recently knew that we were able to ask our husband about it." Lene explains.

"No, your husband now," I said and still gets angry about what happened.

"So, if you know where's that necklace? Help us to recover it, so that we can put this in a safe place." Lene said, but I didn't know where I put that thing after we split up, I kept it on... When I remember where I keep it.

"At the attic of my mom's house," I said.

"Alright, next thing in the morning we will go to your mom's house," Lene told me.

"But, where are my kids?" I ask.

"They are safe, follow me," Lene said and she removed the handcuffs that were placed on my hands.

On the other side of the story on a secret base where a woman was looking at the footage of how Mary Rose was captured.

"They were very clever, they brought out Henry's wife who was the killer." The woman said.

"Why do they do that Madam?" The woman asks wearing eyeglasses.

"Because Henry's wife knows where the Lotus necklace is." The woman replied wearing a black casual dress.

"We must do everything to get that necklace, as this was belonging to my ancestors. Henry tricked me!" the woman replied.

Going back to Mary Rose, she saw her Kids.

"Mommy, are you okay?" her oldest daughter asked.

"Yes, I'm okay. How's your siblings are you guys are, okay?" I asked them and they just smiled at me and said.

"We're okay mom, Tita Lene explains to us what happens." My sons said. and I feel relief.

"Thank you, Lene, and I am so sorry for everything, especially the way I reacted earlier. I was not prepared." I said but Lene just smiled at me and said.

"There's more Rose, you and your kids are not safe outside," Lene said worriedly.

"What's the plan Lene? Tell me?" I asked her and held my hands and said.

"You must eat your breakfast first before we will talk about it." She replied and laughed.

"You're crazy," I said.

Meanwhile, at an unknown place in a river, a black smoke suddenly came out, then slowly turned into a creature with a dark figure.

"Finally, I am free. Get ready for my wrath Lotus lady!" The dark figure said and suddenly it disappeared after a few citizens saw this creature.

TO BE CONTINUED...